Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet on MOTD 2 tonight?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Back on topic, I thought Gus was alright on it and it made a change to have someone know what they are going on about. Also said that that foul on Dobbie which Holloway went on and on about after the match wasnt a foul - and he is right as it wasnt, yet Hansen somehow thought it was.

Though hearing him talk about penalties was rather funny, as our record wasnt brilliant under him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Back on topic, I thought Gus was alright on it and it made a change to have someone know what they are going on about. Also said that that foul on Dobbie which Holloway went on and on about after the match wasnt a foul - and he is right as it wasnt, yet Hansen somehow thought it was.

Though hearing him talk about penalties was rather funny, as our record wasnt brilliant under him.

Until he signed Spanish Dave.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
For all his achievements with us I cannot forgive him for presiding over the most depressing defeat to our biggest rivals in the biggest game of our clubs most recent history. As far as I'm concerned, his ego, vanity and antics leading up to that game led us to losing it and his team choice, tactics and lack of any enthusiasm transferred to the pitch and players and it is my opinion he near as damn threw the game in spite. That's probably all bollocks but it gives me a reason to dislike him and I'm happy with that, the baboon faced git.

Love this post

Never warmed to Poyet while he was here because he was capable of such erratic behaviour and following what he was trying to do with the team was baffling and frustrating at times. But now he's gone, actually you can judge what he did with a clear head and it's obvious he did a brilliant job with both results and performance/quality of football. Am even warming to his personality a little during this latest MOTD appearance, now I know you can just enjoy it rather than worry he's actually representing us.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think Swansea are too canny to employ someone like Poyet, they don't go for egoist and erratic big mouths, QPR or Leicster would look most likely IMO.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Don't want to start a new thread, but why oh why is MotD on at half ten at night? I'm nodding off after about twenty five minutes :yawn:. We are in the Sky age, with instant 24/7 footy, not the sixties b/w BBC coverage. Get it on at 9pm. at the latest, so TFLS can be on at a sensible time of half ten, meaning I get to see BHA before eleven :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here