Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poyet now 5/1

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
the amex was full. Personally, i enjoyed the football. There were times when i wanted it to be more incisive for sure. Anyway whether you found the football exciting is a personal opinion.
YEP THE AMEX WAS ALWAYS FULL AND IT WAS SOLELY DOWN TO THE BRAND OF FOOTBALL:rolleyes:

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
what? Did you never go?

Do you not like teams that pass the ball?

As a coach its the football i would want to see. The premier league is meant to be the most exciting league to watch this is partly due to still having a British style of play,why was the Italian league not coveted so,because it was a score first and bore the other team to death,sound familiar??? I recall the late 70's we passed the ball and were exciting also we had some success. PASS THE BALL BACKWARDS OLE! PASS THE BALL FORWARD OLE! SIDEWAYS OLE! BACKWARDS OLE!:facepalm: FLAIRTASTIC!

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
WRONG! Wolves game. Stop being pedantic, you knew what he meant.

The Palace game is the fullest I have seen it. Just because the Wolves crowd was announced as 30,000 plus you shouldn't take it as read. A lot of STH's included weren't there, whereas folk bought tickets for the Palace match and came.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fulham for me, maybe Spain as an outside bet
He's nowhere near ready to manage the best team in international football.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
As a coach its the football i would want to see. The premier league is meant to be the most exciting league to watch this is partly due to still having a British style of play,why was the Italian league not coveted so,because it was a score first and bore the other team to death,sound familiar??? I recall the late 70's we passed the ball and were exciting also we had some success. PASS THE BALL BACKWARDS OLE! PASS THE BALL FORWARD OLE! SIDEWAYS OLE! BACKWARDS OLE!:facepalm: FLAIRTASTIC!

Hey, we're all football coaches you know!

Not sure your point is quite getting across here. Can you try again please?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Poyet was 18/1 a.m. with 3 firms...now jumping down every hour to 14s with Sky only and many others at 8s or 6s. About time the Toffees moved
Fill your boots

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

I should go and have a lie down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here