Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

poyet must go!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Crikey really? Seems to be an obscure place to post it.

I was just having a guess, like so many on this subject. I did note however the poster was a new sign up with only 2 posts to his name, both about Gus, smacks of a WUM to me.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I have no idea. Every time i see him i just want to punch him on the nose. This alarms me as i'm not a violent fellow.

:)
That.
DiCanio, though, i would like to see slowly swallowed by an escaped from an Ice Cube movie python, his fascist face just visible in the underbelly of this just beast as the toxins start to tamper with his tats.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I hope he goes to be honest, I'll always be grateful for what he's done here, but his constant whoring around for a big job has become quite tedious now, and if he has indeed spoken to Reading how the **** is that the "big job" he was always harping on about.
Cheerio Gus, thanks for the good times, but you're far from irreplaceable and this club will be just fine without you.
You never know we might get someone who actually wants to be here ?

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
I hope he goes to be honest, I'll always be grateful for what he's done here, but his constant whoring around for a big job has become quite tedious now, and if he has indeed spoken to Reading how the **** is that the "big job" he was always harping on about.
Cheerio Gus, thanks for the good times, but you're far from irreplaceable and this club will be just fine without you.
You never know we might get someone who actually wants to be here ?

That being the important part for me.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I was just having a guess, like so many on this subject. I did note however the poster was a new sign up with only 2 posts to his name, both about Gus, smacks of a WUM to me.

I was with BA until recently and they took Flyertalk pretty seriously. Also the first poster on there was more regular and he posted at 4 in the morning saying Poyet was there. Now he might get a bit nervous about being delayed but those Barbados flights go out late morning so wtf was he doing there at that time, insomnia?

Take your point though, prob a load of bollox

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was with BA until recently and they took Flyertalk pretty seriously. Also the first poster on there was more regular and he posted at 4 in the morning saying Poyet was there. Now he might get a bit nervous about being delayed but those Barbados flights go out late morning so wtf was he doing there at that time, insomnia?

Take your point though, prob a load of bollox

Wuld people be having a serious talk about a prem managers job at that time in the morning? Why not day before? Its puzzling

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
:)
That.
DiCanio, though, i would like to see slowly swallowed by an escaped from an Ice Cube movie python, his fascist face just visible in the underbelly of this just beast as the toxins start to tamper with his tats.

Agreed :bowdown:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Some of the ASSUMPTIONS on this thread are mind-numbing.

The media links him to a job and apparently he doesn't want to be here? He wasn't born in Brighton, he wasn't a Brighton fan, he is a manager who happens to manage Brighton.

For the whole time he is here he will give 100% for this club. The same as if he was manager of Mansfield, Liverpool or Chester.

People are far too precious. He is HAPPY here, but he's still a manager. If he has a chance to progress his career then he will. (not saying Reading are it). It's the same for ANY manager and for ANY player.

I imagine Ulloa would want to move to Chelsea if the offer came up. Shall we all tell him to **** off as well?

Last edited:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
outrageous.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

The media links him to a job and apparently he doesn't want to be here? He wasn't born in Brighton, he wasn't a Brighton fan, he is a manager who happens to manage Brighton.

For the whole time he is here he will give 100% for this club. The same as if he was manager of Mansfield, Liverpoll or Chester.

People are far too precious. He is HAPPY here, but he's still a manager. If he has a chance to progress his career then he will. (not saying Reading are it). It's the same for ANY manager and for ANY player.

I imagine Ulloa would want to move to Chelsea if the offer came up. Shall we all tell him to **** off as well?

Nope no one has any ambition at all :ffsparr:

fannybreath

Feb 26, 2013
The guy is obviously not happy at the Albion and if he leaves or not this instability could cause a loss in promotion and a minimum of 130 million over 5 years and possibly over 300 million in 5 years.
We will never know the impact of his messing around tbf but it can't be helping,he has been a contributor to our rise in fortunes but a good chairman, stadium and fantastic support were also major factors.
Best scenario he does one, we get compensation and Adkins takes us up while Poyet plummets with Reading while their parachute payments get caught up and send them speeding to the ground level:blush:

Yeah makes sense.. poyet must go! what when were sitting 7th in table and with good chance of playoffs, to lose our manager.. yeah good one! you really are simple

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

For the whole time he is here he will give 100% for this club. The same as if he was manager of Mansfield, Liverpoll or Chester.

....and if he goes we will bring a new manager into our infrastructure and the club will carry on.

Much ado about nothing.

Hope he stays cannot understand why he wants to go to Reading but if he does he does.

The king is dead, long live the king!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here