Poyet in or Poyet in?

• In

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • In

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Thread reserved for sensible people with perspective.

I can understand the point of the "fence" people in that Gus does need a plan b but sacking him would be the biggest mistake.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
To mount a serious challenge Gus must get serious financial backing from Tony Bloom & the board-

Will we mount a play off push this season? Possible.
Will we be relegated under Poyet? Possible but unlikely.
Will we be promoted under Poyet? Possible but unlikely.
Will the long term future of the club be assured or at least stable under Poyet? most definately.

To all those asking the question about Gus i say this-

Ask yourselves how much money did the team that finished the game today cost to assemble....

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
To mount a serious challenge Gus must get serious financial backing from Tony Bloom & the board-

Will the long term future of the club be assured or at least stable under Poyet? most definately.

Ask yourselves how much money did the team that finished the game today cost to assemble....

This.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Thread reserved for sensible people with perspective.

I can understand the point of the "fence" people in that Gus does need a plan b but sacking him would be the biggest mistake.

Looks like you aren’t all there so if I was you I’d seek medical help for your condition. It’s obvious you haven’t been watching our games and live in cuckoo land.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Looks like you aren’t all there so if I was you I’d seek medical help for your condition. It’s obvious you haven’t been watching our games and live in cuckoo land.

I can't wait until you have to pay REMF £20 !

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

We have the players, the problem is the tactics. Can't fault Bloom for that. But we got a draw today, so it's no disaster.

Obviously, Gus Poyet IN. No question about that.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Interestingly the Poyet in camp is winning. I thought Poyet in would be mounting more of a challenge

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Why don't you f*ck off and support whoever you used to support instead of soiling our club?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here