• In

Votes: 57 80.3%
  • Out

Votes: 14 19.7%

• Total voters

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Do we need this everytime we lose/draw/don't score more than two/don't score more than three/play one up front/play 2 up front/Barnes plays/Barnes doesn't play/Vicente is injured/Greer plays/Greer doesn't play/Gus breathes?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Do we need this everytime we lose/draw/don't score more than two/don't score more than three/play one up front/play 2 up front/Barnes plays/Barnes doesn't play/Vicente is injured/Greer plays/Greer doesn't play/Gus breathes?

I totally agree with you. Like I said, this was a preemptive post.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Not your fault fella, you are just living up to your user name!!

Says the fellow from Southampton.
trollface.png

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
May be living in Southampton fella but I dont call myself dick head do I? I do think you chose the perfect username though and you relate to it very well..................well done:facepalm:

Well done, you've put me in my place. Whether you like it or not this thread was going to be started. I don't hate you for living in Southampton. I've always supported the Seagulls wherever I've lived.

P.S. My surname isn't really Head.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Where's the fence option, you can't have a poll on the management without a fence.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Where's the fence option, you can't have a poll on the management without a fence.

Fences are for people who have boundaries.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Sorry fellows, I was drunk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here