poyet happy with west ham defeat

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
And was happy with that dreadful dire penalty miss against millwall.. what planet you on mate ? i know many managers who would be bloody fuming.. and not to mention the fans.. sorry gus, but if results carry on the way they are, your soon be out on your arse. The buck stops with you im afraid :angry: the honeymoons over my friend

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The OP's muppety bleatings & piss-poor grammar remind me of a certain wideguy. Shirley they can't be one & the same, can they? ???

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
watched the match on TV today and saw alot more than i did when i was at the game last night. we looked alot better than we have. if i was Gus i would be happy that we seem to be playing better.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Bloody hell its like a lake in here today with so much fishing going on

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
And was happy with that dreadful dire penalty miss against millwall.. what planet you on mate ? i know many managers who would be bloody fuming.. and not to mention the fans.. sorry gus, but if results carry on the way they are, your soon be out on your arse. The buck stops with you im afraid :angry: the honeymoons over my friend

Cant be any mugs left that fall for this kind of thing. Wanker.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
why dont u f*** off wankle toes.. your nothing more than a first rate NONCE

A response like that clearly show's she's correct. I would suggest you stop fishing and f*** off your self.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Hi,
I work 40 hrs a week, have been off with a hernia, which im suing company for as i feel they have caused it through excessive heavy lfting.. anyway i have seen a surgeon and he said im fine to go back, wont get an op till about 3-4 months... and work i do wont have any affect on hernia... so sent cert off to HR dept, and they said fine, welcome back etc etc, van was given back to me. Today after being back for just 4 days my boss tells me that the owner has demanded i stay off work and only do light duties, which the company have just i day of.. = 8 hrs.. so effectivley im losing 32hrs a week.. im fit to work, the surgeon has passed me fit to work, yet my employer is denyning me my right to work, can i pursue them for unlawful deduction of wages if they fail to pay me my 40 hrs a week ?

And suddenly it becomes a little clearer why you're not wanted around your work place.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
And suddenly it becomes a little clearer why you're not wanted around your work place.

Isn't he also the idiot who posted a couple of years ago, under a different name, that was surprised when he got the sack for being rude to a flat owner he was doing maintenence work for ?

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
why dont u f*** off wankle toes.. your nothing more than a first rate NONCE

Yay - it is indeed the ol' charmer himself! :clap:

I'm surprised you're still about: what with you seemingly being banned from everything related to Brighton & Hove Albion FC. Not gracing the Crawley terraces these days then - or did they ban you from there too? These bleedin' Stewards ain't got no sense of humour these days have they?!

Anyway, a pleasure as always.

Be lucky! :wave:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Isn't he also the idiot who posted a couple of years ago, under a different name, that was surprised when he got the sack for being rude to a flat owner he was doing maintenence work for ?

I dunno, but looking back at ALL of his posts in the last half year, there is barely one positive thing to be said. The problem with NSC is it gives some very sad people a forum to grab that attention that they clearly don't get enough of in their own life.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I will ensure I am well represented then :thumbsup:

Don't go banning him from here TOO, h! The bloke's laid up with a hernia & everyfing due to his cruel employers (if he hasn't been sacked already). Talk about sticking the boot in when an honest geezer's down on 'is luck....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports