Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet: Buckley better than Zaha

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
f***ing hell, SHUT. UP. You are SO boring there are no words capable of summarising the levels of tedium you create. WE GET IT. You support Palace. Everything is well and good and brilliant. You have the best keeper and the best full backs and the best centre backs, the best striker, the best midfielders, the best player in the f***ing world. Messi is a jumped up little pretender to almighty Winifred's rightful crown of Best Player EverTM. Your chairman only ever speaks the truth, your coaching staff are better than any in the prem, you're going to get promoted and then win the premier league and then the champions league and then the f***ing world cup. Your stadium is going to be made into a 70000 seater theatre of worship to the greatest club ever where the best and most loyal fans can beat the best drum and happy clap to the best goal music and wank over the best f***ing eagle the world has ever seen. The crystals definitely don't have chlamydia. And most of all will Buckley is three years older then zaha. Thanks for keeping our feet on the ground. Now you've educated us, can you just f*** off, and wherever you get to, f*** off from there too, and keep f***ing off told you're the best at f***ing off in the whole world and you can fit in with all the other record breaking pondlife at your fetid, diseased, embarrassing cesspit of a 'club'. Prick.

Possibly the best post of all time. On any forum anywhere.

Thanks for summing up how we all feel :thumbsup:

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Possibly the best post of all time. On any forum anywhere.

Thanks for summing up how we all feel :thumbsup:

I think it could be summed up much more easily than that rant of a post.

Jealousy and Delusion sums it up quite nicely.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I agree the comparison is ridiculous. However...

Buckley's flick and chase was my favourite moment of FLAIR on Friday night.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
I find this debate to be ridiculous. The fact is, none of the Palace fans watch Buckley more than three or four times a season at most, and none of us watch Zaha more than that. Therefore, either side being so sure their player is better than the other is just false. They're guessing.

Agreed, however those that read and listen to the media will know the truth.

Zaha will be off to the Premiership soon, Buckley won't, and by the way I think he is a very good player.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Problem with having all these palace morons on this site we can't discuss this subject sensibly without them hijacking the thread and telling us how fantastic their whole squad is.
Time we had an away thread just for the low life nigels and they can spout as much crap as they like and i don't have to read it.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Best post on this board ever.

Just decided to put EVERY Palace fan onto the ignore list. If they won't take the hint and f*** off then at least they won't infect my view of NSC. Unwelcome tossers.

A fully justified rant and what a top idea Blue V, I think I may do the same and then I won't be able to read for the hundreth time from one of the dozen or so Palace posters about how obsessed we are with them. If I was obsessed I would register on my rivals forum and post shit on there, as it happens I've never so much as clicked a link to any Palace board ever.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Problem with having all these palace morons on this site we can't discuss this subject sensibly without them hijacking the thread and telling us how fantastic their whole squad is.
Time we had an away thread just for the low life nigels and they can spout as much crap as they like and i don't have to read it.

Best solution would be to withdraw their posting rights to The Big Board. They could then just post their drivel in The Other Stuff and no one would care.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
f***ing hell, SHUT. UP. You are SO boring there are no words capable of summarising the levels of tedium you create. WE GET IT. You support Palace. Everything is well and good and brilliant. You have the best keeper and the best full backs and the best centre backs, the best striker, the best midfielders, the best player in the f***ing world. Messi is a jumped up little pretender to almighty Winifred's rightful crown of Best Player EverTM. Your chairman only ever speaks the truth, your coaching staff are better than any in the prem, you're going to get promoted and then win the premier league and then the champions league and then the f***ing world cup. Your stadium is going to be made into a 70000 seater theatre of worship to the greatest club ever where the best and most loyal fans can beat the best drum and happy clap to the best goal music and wank over the best f***ing eagle the world has ever seen. The crystals definitely don't have chlamydia. And most of all will Buckley is three years older then zaha. Thanks for keeping our feet on the ground. Now you've educated us, can you just f*** off, and wherever you get to, f*** off from there too, and keep f***ing off told you're the best at f***ing off in the whole world and you can fit in with all the other record breaking pondlife at your fetid, diseased, embarrassing cesspit of a 'club'. Prick.

:thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Best solution would be to withdraw their posting rights to The Big Board. They could then just post their frivel in The Other Stuff and no one would care.

Good idea although several of us have asked Bozza for an away end to confine them.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

My new favourite post.

:bowdown:

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
I've decided to make it my new signature, as it IS the best post ever on NSC, and every time I post I want to be able to read it and laugh as much as I just did... (Edit: Damn it's too long)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
We have to face facts...Buckley is 3 (THREE) years older than Zaha...but Messi is 3 years older than Buckley. What this mean?

Messi is 6 years older than Zahahahaha?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Zaha may have more skill and i admit is a much better diver but Buckley don't need skill. He will outpace any defender in the League. I would much rather have a fully fit Buckley than a diving, playacting Zaha.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

:bowdown: :clap:

Bets post ever and so true. I am so tired of reading the same old sh!t from these Palace posters.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here