Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet: Buckley better than Zaha

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
This is precisely why Gus is loved so much - he speaks his mind. I'd rather have a charismatic leader then a glib manager who says nothing of interest. He's also right BTW - Buckley is far better than Zaha.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What I LOVE about this debate is that Zaha is by a MILE their best player, while Buckley is about our 4th best.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Why would Poyet specifically single out Zaha as a reference point as to who Buckley might be better than or worth more than? A dig at our rivals to get us onside? Or am I being cynical?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why would Poyet specifically single out Zaha as a reference point as to who Buckley might be better than or worth more than? A dig at our rivals to get us onside? Or am I being cynical?

Maybe Palace have made a cheeky advance enquiry about buying him to replace Zaha in January :lolol:

Crenol

Jan 22, 2012
Sorry fella but Tom Ince is better than Zaha. Only palace fans regard Zaha as a better player.

Very rarely post on here, and don't want to get into an argument. But most teams we have played so far this year have had people on their forums saying that they've seen Ince and Zaha and Zaha is better. Some people (especially Brighton fans) will regard Ince as better but to say only Palace fans think Zaha is better is wrong.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
What I LOVE about this debate is that Zaha is by a MILE their best player, while Buckley is about our 4th best.

Thats not saying much for the 3 in front of him .

corkster

Apr 26, 2007
on the streets
Thats not saying much for the 3 in front of him .

Read this:

f***ing hell, shut. Up. You are so boring there are no words capable of summarising the levels of tedium you create. We get it. You support palace. Everything is well and good and brilliant. You have the best keeper and the best full backs and the best centre backs, the best striker, the best midfielders, the best player in the f***ing world. Messi is a jumped up little pretender to almighty winifred's rightful crown of best player evertm. Your chairman only ever speaks the truth, your coaching staff are better than any in the prem, you're going to get promoted and then win the premier league and then the champions league and then the f***ing world cup. Your stadium is going to be made into a 70000 seater theatre of worship to the greatest club ever where the best and most loyal fans can beat the best drum and happy clap to the best goal music and wank over the best f***ing eagle the world has ever seen. The crystals definitely don't have chlamydia. And most of all will buckley is three years older then zaha. Thanks for keeping our feet on the ground. Now you've educated us, can you just f*** off, and wherever you get to, f*** off from there too, and keep f***ing off told you're the best at f***ing off in the whole world and you can fit in with all the other record breaking pondlife at your fetid, diseased, embarrassing cesspit of a 'club'. Prick.

Then f***ing do one dikhead

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Tell you what can see Zahaha going in Jan and Ince coming in to replace him.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
The difference being you need to sell whereas we don't.
That's a motivation for accepting offers, not making them.

Offers made are about interest in a player. Is it the case that Buckley is better, but less interesting perhaps?

Whereas Zaha is an over-hyped diving show-boater with no end product that gets the easily pleased creaming themselves. Isn't that how the argument goes?

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
I'm sorry but Buckley is miles behind zaha. He can't keep fit for starters and his form is so up and down.
Any Brighton fan who thinks Buckley is better don't bother comeing to another game because you are clueless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here