Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Power to the people!!!

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Does anyone know what exactly the protest currently on the Old Steine is about? They have been there for quite a while now and the only banner I could make out said ' enough is enough'.

What have they exactly had enough of? To be honest I think the City has had enough of them making the place look like a refugee camp, not to mention smelling like one to.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Greens have declared that Brighton & Hove is now welcome to peaceful protesters. The crusties and great unwashed have always had a symbiotic relationship with the Greens.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Does anyone know what exactly the protest currently on the Old Steine is about? They have been there for quite a while now and the only banner I could make out said ' enough is enough'.

What have they exactly had enough of? To be honest I think the City has had enough of them making the place look like a refugee camp, not to mention smelling like one to.

I think I read somewhere that they are showing solidarity with protestors in Spain over their governments austerity measures.

If so, then they should f**k off to Spain and stop cluttering up my town, and take the Greens with them!

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Well if Spain didn't implement austerity measures, it will be their taxes that will be used to bail the Meditteranean slackers out.

Not that any of those protesters are actually likley to pay tax!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here