Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potters time is up

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We started poorly, Potter made adjustments and we dominated for about 15-20min. Had a couple of good chances to take the lead. Then Leicester made some adjustments and got a couple of chances and took them. If we had a forward line who could take their chances I don't think we'd be questioning the tactics or team selection.
And a goal keeper that can make a save :whistle:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Failure to keep up with EPL ever-spiralling level of investment in players is the root cause, for better or worse. Potter's just the latest in the long line of saps bumping his head on the ceiling

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
To the Potter fans are you really enjoying watching this shite week after week??? I just don’t get it the fella still doesn’t know his best 11 after a year or so in the job ffs.

We have one of the lowest wage budgets in the league.

We are where we should be. I’m not sure what you expect.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
It’s what Bloom and the fans wanted. But playing attractive football in he lower league with players that may struggle with it. Is always dangerous. Its a year where 3 teams may be worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
If only it was the odd dodgy night. 5 wins in 2020, even a blind person could see that is awful

The results are poor...but not so poor that we have ever been in the relegation zone under potter. So if its all about results then the results have been good enough.

I think we've played some good football under Potter and if we can stumble across a clinical CF we will be a much better side. We miss too many chances and are prone to mistakes which cost us against the better sides.

With the budget we have, I dont see much changing whoever is in charge.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Potter IN - obviously. Been fantastic turning out style around. Got it wrong tonight and needs to stop experimenting so much but at times has got it very right. Take tonight on the chin and move onto the next one and support the manager. But doesn’t surprise me the board is flooded with the usual suspects making silly knee jerk comments...
Until it's too late and we are gone.

Points win prizes, not pretty but ineffectual pitty patty.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I think potters a very good coach but he’s had some abysmal luck with us sometimes things just don’t work out it’s nobody’s fault particularly just shit happens. If we don’t get anything from Fulham and Sheffield United I’d be looking to get someone new in

Luck has nothing to do with it. Was it luck that picked Dan Burn?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We have one of the lowest wage budgets in the league.

We are where we should be. I’m not sure what you expect.
So now it’s the budget??? Disagree unless you have top top quality players trying to play like Barcelona is never going to work. Fulham worked this lot why can’t we?

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Fulham destroyed this lot. They looked very good today too. We are in for a hiding against them. Fans turning will be toxic. He's gotta go before all the morale is drained beyond repair. He obviously is so uninspiring that he sucks out all the confidence from the players. Gotta go tonight.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Potter IN - obviously. Been fantastic turning out style around. Got it wrong tonight and needs to stop experimenting so much but at times has got it very right. Take tonight on the chin and move onto the next one and support the manager. But doesn’t surprise me the board is flooded with the usual suspects making silly knee jerk comments...

There's always one, sat in the corner, clapping happily to themselves. Bless :lol:

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
You literally revel in negativity chap - it’s tiresome. Tonight is shit but that happens a few times a season. If you can’t see how close we are to being a good prem side overall, I’m not sure you’ll ever be happy. You’re literally the biggest negative bore on here... Sorry, my opinion.

If you can’t see that it’s the same week in week out then I’m not sure you’ll ever get it either potter out !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here