Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potters time is up

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Who would replace him if he did leave, just needs to sort the appalling home form

The most infuriating question that always comes up when any supporter of any club challenges a managers performance. It is not up to a supporter to find a managerial replacement. Would Tony not find a replacement if Potter decided to leave? There are many decent managers across the world that I’m sure would love to have a go at the Premier League and our set up.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tonight’s performance & result has moved me to Potter OUT.

Only a question of WHEN not IF he gets sacked/walks.

The guy is not a winner regrettably.

Couldn’t beat WBA or Burnley at home. Can’t see where our next home win will come from.

You wanted him out on 6 November after the Burnley game as I have pointed out on the other thread that you started tonight.

For some reason your were quiet after our games against Villa and Liverpool. :shrug:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Not sure it's entirely on the manager.

Think it's the recruitment side of things that's contributing to what's going on as well.

There's individual players than shine but collectively as a squad it's just not a good one.

Zero consistent forwards.

Biss the only consistent stand out in midfield.

Too many mistake made at the back and a keeper that is just passable.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
The most infuriating question that always comes up when any supporter of any club challenges a managers performance. It is not up to a supporter to find a managerial replacement. Would Tony not find a replacement if Potter decided to leave? There are many decent managers across the world that I’m sure would love to have a go at the Premier League and our set up.

go on.........................

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Crap thread.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I doubt Bloom wants to pay out the 5 (?) years left on his contract. Unless the Southampton coach driver shit in the changing room and blamed Potter...

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I expect Potter to walk this week.

No wins at home in a year is unacceptable and if he doesn't do the right thing and walk, i think he'll be pushed.

Bloom clearly wants to see progress, and this is not progress.

Bloom will sack the man he gave a 6 (was it?) year contract to? And it'll happen this week?
You are good value.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Give your head a shake. On the whole we play entertaining, attacking football under Potter - that's why Bloom bought him in. Do you think Hughton would have played three up top against Liverpool last week? We're getting results without putting 10 men behind the ball - that'll please Bloom.

There is a lot we need to improve on but Rome wasn't built in a day.

How many wins at home since he been here however you look at it ,it’s poor
At least under his Hughton we could defend
Other than draws at home what results are we getting ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Pathetic and embarrassing thread, sometimes I despair.

It is embarrassing. But we’ve all been there.

I think the OP might have a sore head tomorrow morning and if not I suggest they learn to let go of things like this. Genuine advice from one fan to another. I don’t really get angry about football anymore after the United game. It’s broken. Potters trying his best and isn’t a ****. We could do a lot worse. If we go down, c’est la vie.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Not sure it's entirely on the manager.

Think it's the recruitment side of things that's contributing to what's going on as well.

There's individual players than shine but collectively as a squad it's just not a good one.

Zero consistent forwards.

Biss the only consistent stand out in midfield.

Too many mistake made at the back and a keeper that is just passable.

Agree with a lot of this
Not saying they were better but andone , Murray,locadia
All let go and replaced with what
Sick note . Well beck which we had to wait for but playing ok
Sulky Frenchman thats not good enough and Connolly who should b I loan at a championship side
Ash worth needs kicking into touch as well

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

But would they do a better job ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Agree with a lot of this
Not saying they were better but andone , Murray,locadia
All let go and replaced with what
Sick note . Well beck which we had to wait for but playing ok
Sulky Frenchman thats not good enough and Connolly who should b I loan at a championship side
Ash worth needs kicking into touch as well

I smell Palace. Again.

Murray.

FFS.

You are either Palace or a complete gold plated thundercunt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here