Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter was a terrible coach at Swansea too

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
This thread title is a disgrace.

I mean, as an Albion fan do you really want one of our players, or even the gaffer himself seeing this title...? Do you think it’ll help?

Whether you think GP is the man for us or not, he’s hardly a “terrible coach”. I mean that’s just a real dumbass thing to say for a guy who clearly has admirers in the game.

As someone posted above, some folk on NSC are an embarrassment at the moment. But perhaps we shouldn’t be surprised, when someone posted a disgusting thread title like “hopefully the end of Connolly” for one our bright young talents, a good lad starting his career.

Please mods. Rename this thread title. It really makes us look pathetic as a fan base.

Ah didums. Professional sportsmen earning millions of pounds a year might read something bad on the internet. Poor them.

Calm down dear.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Dan been gunning for potter for ages.

I think it's a emotional attachment to Chris that is driving his ability to see what Potter is building.

Well perhaps we need to temper some of the idiocy here. This is an embarrassment and reflects terribly on as fans and on the NSC.

Hateful thread titles on Connolly, now “lols Porter was a terrible coach at Swansea too”.

Mods are you proud of a title like this being seen by the club?

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
This thread title is a disgrace.

I mean, as an Albion fan do you really want one of our players, or even the gaffer himself seeing this title...? Do you think it’ll help?

Whether you think GP is the man for us or not, he’s hardly a “terrible coach”. I mean that’s just a real dumbass thing to say for a guy who clearly has admirers in the game.

As someone posted above, some folk on NSC are an embarrassment at the moment. But perhaps we shouldn’t be surprised, when someone posted a disgusting thread title like “hopefully the end of Connolly” for one our bright young talents, a good lad starting his career.

Please mods. Rename this thread title. It really makes us look pathetic as a fan base.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Dan been gunning for potter for ages.

I think it's a emotional attachment to Chris that is driving his ability to see what Potter is building.

Hughton was the best manager in my time supporting the club (since 83) but I was happy Bloom relieved him of the job. It was the right thing to to do at the right time. Exactly like getting in someone who will get better from our squad is essential for us staying up now. If we don’t do that then we better all pray that Tau turns out to be the new Aguero and Moder the new Roy Keane or we are toast.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ah didums. Professional sportsmen earning millions of pounds a year might read something bad on the internet. Poor them.

Calm down dear.

“Porter out. Cos the bloke don’t even know his best 11 innit.
(Posts article which is completely unrelated)

Yea cos Porter is a terrible coach! Lols”.

High intellect stuff.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Well perhaps we need to temper some of the idiocy here. This is an embarrassment and reflects terribly on as fans and on the NSC.

Hateful thread titles on Connolly, now “lols Porter was a terrible coach at Swansea too”.

Mods are you proud of a title like this being seen by the club?

And there it is. The very weird habit of spelling Potters name wrong back again like it’s some strange insult to people that think he should move on. Very very strange.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007

So you want his thread title "cancelled" because you personally don't agree with it? Have a word with yourself ffs. This is a football discussion forum and he is entitled to his views. :dunce:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
And there it is. The very weird habit of spelling Potters name wrong back again like it’s some strange insult to people that think he should move on. Very very strange.

It’s another one of his/hers tactics to try and undermine the point that someone is trying to make.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
“Porter out. Cos the bloke don’t even know his best 11 innit.
(Posts article which is completely unrelated)

Yea cos Porter is a terrible coach! Lols”.

High intellect stuff.

Out of interest did you support us under Barry Lloyd, Mark McGhee, Samir Hyppia? All got far worse than Potter has even come close to so far from memory. You do realise this happens on all forums right? To be honest Potter is very very lucky we’re not in the ground because he’d be hearing it directly in his ears.

And as for insulting players we’re you around when a certain mod of this forum put Guy Butters on eBay for a quid and it got picked up in the national papers? I really think Connoly can cope with one thread but I’m sure he’s very happy to know how much you care.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
What is the point of another pointless thread about Potter. Tony Bloom owns the club, he makes the decisions, if he thinks Potter is not up to the job he will get rid of him, regardless of how much time is left on his contract. Tony Bloom has put a hell of a lot of money into the club, yes I'm sure he would like us to be higher in the table, poker players are like Chess players, they are thinking a couple of hands o r moves ahead. I believe that Tony Bloom is also looking to the future and at the moment the future is with Potter. What doesn't help is every day another new thread about getting rid of Potter. That is down to Tony Bloom. We need to accept this and get behind the club. If that means we are at some point we are relegated then so be it. I support the club and support any decision made by the owner, whether I agree with it or not.

impossible to argue with this.......................

i would've thought

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
impossible to argue with this.......................

i would've thought

Isn't that the whole point of a football discussion forum? To have different views on the team and manager and create discussion? Who are you or anyone else to dictate what is said and not said as long it's legal and creates a reasonable debate?

Really do wonder how some of you get by day to day.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Out of interest did you support us under Barry Lloyd, Mark McGhee, Samir Hyppia? All got far worse than Potter has even come close to so far from memory. You do realise this happens on all forums right? To be honest Potter is very very lucky we’re not in the ground because he’d be hearing it directly in his ears.

And as for insulting players we’re you around when a certain mod of this forum put Guy Butters on eBay for a quid and it got picked up in the national papers? I really think Connoly can cope with one thread but I’m sure he’s very happy to know how much you care.

I was at the goldstone a lot as a kid, i do vaguely remember murmurings, especially on Hypia. But it seems to be a different level now, maybe it’s the PL. I was Hughton out, but reluctantly so as he was a good man doing his best for the club. Clearly Potter is also of that ilk, so i don’t think he deserves this. Especially given his personal tragedies last year. And the topic title on Connolly was disgusting.

I just don’t like the hateful tone from some here. I think it makes us look very petty and pathetic as a fan base and as humans to be honest.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

Anybody who moaned about Sami Hyppia and Mark McGhee were acting self entitled, as we are Historically a League 1 team. I also stood at the Goldstone ground supporting Brighton when we were 12 points adrift in league 2. So moaning about anything above that is being entitled.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Isn't that the whole point of a football discussion forum? To have different views on the team and manager and create discussion? Who are you or anyone else to dictate what is said and not said as long it's legal and creates a reasonable debate?

Really do wonder how some of you get by day to day.

Discussion? LOL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here