Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter to West Ham?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He’d happily move mid season and won’t think twice about the fella who’s actually in the job - we know that much eh…

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
I must admit this thread has made me realise I really don't give a shite about Graham Potter anymore.

If he went to Palace, that would be kind of interesting as it could pump a nitrous injection into our rivalry for a time.

But anywhere else, couldn't give a stuff. I'm just grateful for the decent job that he did here, but more so that he bagged the club £10m+ and resulted in us getting RDZ in, really.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I must admit this thread has made me realise I really can't give a shite about Graham Potter anymore.

If he went to Palace, that would be kind of interesting as it could pump a nitrous injection into our rivalry for a time.

But anywhere else, couldn't give a stuff. I'm just grateful for the decent job that he did here, but more so that he bagged the club £10m+ and resulted in us getting RDZ in, really.
Wasn’t it £22m all in..?

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
They have been talking for months. This is the one and only time I can claim to be vaguely in the know.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Each club he's linked with I think 'nah, the fans will eat him alive'.
I reckon the England job is the only one he's really suited too.

I'm not sure he has the emotional intelligence to be a top flight football manager.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here