Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter to Palace

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
See above - he gets to keep more than half, not less than half! Think he should be alright for a year or two!
Who said anything about half? Your words. I said a little over £6m. You seem proud of your maths. Maybe do some? Is 53% of £13m more or less than £7m? The answer should sort your confusion out.

South Oz Seagull

Jan 2, 2022
Norwood SA
Watched Talk Sport and a chelsea chav came on claiming he could tell Graham Potter had been bawling his eyes out before his final chelsea interview. Who would have thought seven and a bit months ago that Graham would ultimately be reduced to tears, many months after suddenly and dramatically abandoning us? Has he paid the price for his treachery? Is it now finally time to feel sorry for him? ..............nah...of course not!

:albion2:

South Oz Seagull

Jan 2, 2022
Norwood SA
My mate Jake told me he recently measured up some alcoves for shelving in a house on Meeching Road in Newhaven for him.
Would be convenient for a train up to London changing at Lewes.
Looking at the properties in that street, if you're worth as much as Potter is likely to be worth now and he does in fact own the property, it would be a rental property.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
My mate Jake told me he recently measured up some alcoves for shelving in a house on Meeching Road in Newhaven for him.
Would be convenient for a train up to London changing at Lewes.
Absolute no chance and Bullshit. I use to live in that street. Newhaven is easily the worse place I have lived to date

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Because of the ages of his three boys, I don‘t think he’ll want to uproot the family/their schools. So I think it’ll be a London or along the coast team.

He can afford to put them through expensive private boarding schools now and work anywhere.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
With a 13 million pay off he certainly doesn't need to rush into a job. Now he's off to the Maldives for a family break. I would think he will listen to West Ham and probably be the Gaffer at the London stadium once they get rid of Moyes at the end of the season.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He can afford to put them through expensive private boarding schools now and work anywhere.
He could have afforded that four years ago

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think he's a bit young for that. But maybe, I assume he has more than one shelf.
Apparently Caicedo used to pop around from his house opposite the Hillcrest Centre to watch Firefly with him.
That makes sense, bumped into them both in The Engineer a few weeks ago. Caicedo finishing off a Doombar and Potter on the Fosters, the cheapskate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here