Votes: 349 60.0%
  • **** you

Votes: 233 40.0%

• Total voters

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Left for a dangling bag of cash and a promise not to get sacked which will be as hollow as a Tuba on a fat blokes knee.

I could take that, fair enough. Suck it up when you get fired. But taking Bruno.... That's like letting the tyres down on Tony's car as you leave the training ground.

Thank you for the brilliant football Graham, it was a genuine pleasure to watch, but I hope you are out of your depth at Chelsea and the players with egos bigger than Brighton Pier revolt and f*ck you over.

The sweetest feeling would be getting a Manager better than you, then watching you getting ruthlessly sacked for losing four games on the bounce. Jump into the fire pit, get burned.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Can't forgive gutting the entire coaching staff as well. F you.

Holoflux

Dec 27, 2021
It’s a massive f£ck you from me. Gutting the ant coaching team on his way out mid season is deplorable. Ruthless c£nt. Everything I despise about PL football summed up in one afternoon. Hoping Tony saw this coming and has a ace up his sleeve.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
A big **** you from me. I previously voted thank you but I can't believe the way he's gutted our backroom staff. I hope the dirty bast@rd gets booed now when we play them and I hope he fails miserably. Come on Fulham! Booooooooooo!

(Interesting point for those that still thank him and wish him well, there is a certain strength that comes with hating him and it feels a lot better than just sulking about his departure. Hatred is the way forward! Booooooo you beardy b@stard!!!!!!)

Last edited:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Would have been a big thank you and best wishes until I read this:

“I am very excited to partner with Chelsea’s new ownership group and look forward to meeting and working with the exciting group of players and to develop a team and culture that our amazing fans can be proud of.

That has really let him down in my view. Could at least get them to like him first!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Massive thank you.

We can’t compete with a £60m contract, nor should we.

Let’s be honest, our success in the past 10 years is mostly down to Bloom. Potter mk2 will be with us soon.

The genius manager is dead.

Long live the new genius manager.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Massive thank you.

Let’s be honest, our success in the past 10 years is mostly down to Bloom. Potter mk2 will be with us soon.

He was on £7m a year with us over the length of his deal that’s £42m not to far away.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Massive thank you.

I can’t fathom why anyone would feel like this, especially how he’s seemingly conducted himself... he’s a mercenary, a ruthless one... what are we thanking him for ? Certainly not loyalty...

In a world dominated by money I know it’s naive to expect better, but I wouldn’t have gone to that club for any amount of money.

I’m unable to find it my heart to wish him well, which probably says a lot about me I guess... but at least I have a heart.

The club has had its heart systematically ripped out by Chelsea, and by our former manager. He really has made Gus look like a saint.

Genius hmmmm not for me, great coach but a genius doesn’t lose numerous consecutive games on the trot... hopefully Chelsea will show him the same patience our club did.

Thanks for nothing Graham.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
As Kosh said
“ In a world dominated by money I know it’s naive to expect better, but I wouldn’t have gone to that club for any amount of money.

I’m unable to find it my heart to wish him well, which probably says a lot about me I guess... but at least I have a heart. ”

I know the O/P said there was no fence to sit on, but I can’t be yes or no to this, On the one hand I do thank him for bringing some wonderful football to the Amex but on the other hand I am deeply saddened and angered by the fact and the nature of his departure, and his taking the coaching staff with him

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
There are several different levels in football, I would say three or four in the premier league alone. He is an ambitious manager who wants to test himself at the highest level. Who can blame him for that? FWIW I don't hold with the idea that his main motivation is money, I think that it is more likely that his motivation is ambition to see ow high up he can go in football.

He has, and was always going to leave us. He is now leaving us for a level that we are probably never going to get to (if we do it won't be for a long time). I don't blame him at all. In all honesty I am interested to see what he can do with a higher standard of player at his disposal.

As for us the model we are using to get ourselves up the levels involves being a stepping stone for players and staff on their way up the ladder. The timing of this is shit but ultimately it is following the plan of the club (this is why he had a release clause). It is a model that is working very well at the moment. Only time will tell what happens next but bring it on.

TL: DR yes I say thank you, and wish him well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here