Votes: 349 60.0%
  • **** you

Votes: 233 40.0%

• Total voters

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
End of season, thank you.

Early September and poxy Chelsea, **** you.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Leaves with a job half done. It was Project Potter, not Project Albion. Thanks for changing the style and a few memorable wins. Hopefully someone else will get to reap the benefits now.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Thank you.

I don’t blame him backing himself and taking the chance (which may not materialise again)

The fact that employed managers can change clubs mid season (out of the transfer window - managers employed should be under the same rules) and Chelsea however can totally **** right off

Seagull on the Hill

Jan 22, 2022
If he goes, it’s a **** you.
Had he been offered the England job, he would have gone with my blessing, but if he goes to a Premier League rival, it’s got to be “**** you”.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Thanks for the memories. GP comes across as one of life's good guys – I don't think 48 hours ago anyone would dispute that, nor would many people do differently to what he has (apparently) done.

I wish him all the best. As for what happens to the Albion, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the ride. There'll be the inevitable howls from people when the club naturally drop down the table from fourth (or even higher, if it happens), but the club seems to be set up well to deal with setbacks such as this. Not for the first time, a bit of perspective is required. There's no point wondering 'what if?' Move forward, not back.

Up the Albion!

Nibbler

710 77345
Aug 12, 2014
Westdene
Would have to be a thank you for taking us where we are.

However, I feel he had unfinished business here and to throw it in at the first sniff of a top six club he would go down in my estimations. It's not like he wouldn't get another chance.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Job not even half finished and Chelski if wasnt for history they are my no. 1 hated club. Their fans are 5cum

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The latter.

Although it was always on the cards that he'd take it's a shame we didn't get back some of the loyalty shown to him by TB

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Both.

And I hope he leads Chelsea to obscurity. Or maybe 5th, behind us on GD. For the LOLZ.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Thank you. 100%.

A modest guy who completely integrated himself with the club. There was never going to be a 'ceiling' quote from him. He's made everyone at this football club believe you can go to Arsenal, Spurs, Old Trafford, Anfield and not just hold on, but outplay the opposition. It's an astonishing mindset he's given the club that I hope we can continue with the next manager.

He arrived with us surviving in the PL by a whisky. He leaves with us in 4th and the healthiest position in our history. I don't get the **** yous? Life is too short. :shrug:

Edit: I mean I hope it goes wrong at Chelsea because it's Chelsea, absolutely, it's not an FU to GP though...

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Both.
Thanks for the last couple of seasons, they've literally been the best football I've witnessed from our club, but now he can **** off, I hope he fails miserably and is sacked by Christmas.
I hope we turn down any player transfers to Chelsea now too.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's clearly a thank you. Done a good job. Can't deny that.

Hopefully the next manager will do a good one too.

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
It’s a thank you from me but I’m hugely disappointed by the timing. He could have waited until Sunday when we then don’t have a game for 3 weeks. If he goes, whilst I despise Chelsea, I wish him the best and will always appreciate what he’s done for us.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Thanks and best of luck once you've left Chelsea.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Thank you ---- this hurts after being blind sided (although I do suspect was planned since Chelsea take over)

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
For once I wish someone would stick their two fingers up at the money and 'ambition' and do a Teófilo Stevenson.

It's likely not going to happen though, so I will sit on that fence thank you very much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here