Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter out poll 29-12-2020

Potter out or in

• Total voters

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
OUT

There is absolutely no reason to keep the muppet unless Bloom has lined up a £50m centre forward in January

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
39 currently ‘In’, delusional or visionary?

The floor is yours Gents (and Ladies) ........

The floor is yours tonight.

Are you going to man up and stand down from your media driven Potter Out Campaign and admit you’ve been hopelessly wrong about the majority of your observations about Potter?

Time to join the believers.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So just before 9am the morning after the night before we've got 118 NSCers voting for Potter to keep his job.

Even allowing for the obvious trolls, that's well over 100 genuine Albion fans feeling this way, if I was feeling flippant I'd get all biblical, "Forgive them Lord for they know not what they do"

But still, seriously?

Do you honestly think this man keeping his job is for the good of the club?

NSC is an ecletic mix, we debate, we argue, sometimes we even fall out, but at the end of it all we've have one common denominator, we all love the Albion, be it if we've been supporting 5 days, 5 months or 50 years.

I know I went into print and on line the other week and stated a senior club figure emphatically stated that Potter would keep his job even if we were relegated, but that was then, we've reached the tipping point, the last few games have proved he is not fit for purpose and it fast becoming the worst manager I've seen at the club since 1973, (he's running Hypia and Case very close now), surely even Tony Bloom is big enough and astute enough to admit his mistakes?

This is NSC, this is footballing opinion, so please any of the 118, the floor is yours, I, and countless others on here, think you are all deluded but you rightly have the right to reply...…..

I'm happy to be counted on your deluded list :flounce:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Presumably it would be way too much to ask for all the Potter outers who’ve suddenly changed their minds after a couple of wins to remember this when we go on another dodgy run in a few games time?

Of course it is. They’ll be frothing at the mouth demanding he’s sacked and that we spend £50 million on a striker again. Because that will obviously solve all our issues- if only someone had thought of this before.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Presumably it would be way too much to ask for all the Potter outers who’ve suddenly changed their minds after a couple of wins to remember this when we go on another dodgy run in a few games time?

Of course it is. They’ll be frothing at the mouth demanding he’s sacked and that we spend £50 million on a striker again. Because that will obviously solve all our issues- if only someone had thought of this before.

Time will tell.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In the unlikely event that we go down I will still be Potter IN. I have bloody loved watching us since he arrived and went toe to toe with Manchester City :shrug:

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016

Big Sam would have been the answer. Results speak for themselves.:moo:

Jimmy Grimble

Always useful to have a record of those with no foresight or patience.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Fair point. In your case, replace 'hilarious' with 'ludicrous'.

Only thing ludicrous now appears to be some people’s lack of patience and appreciation of what was building.

Looking forward to [MENTION=17322]Lenny Rider[/MENTION]’s forthcoming piece in local news website regarding how he’s got it wrong.

This isn’t hindsight either. Performances have been consistently good, even results wise, we may not have won games but we don’t lose that many either. A lot have got it very wrong. Had you been in charge, you would have sacked an excellent progressive manager because you couldn’t appreciate what was building.

It made these boards a very sad place with the vitriol and negativity - I’m glad for the team they didn’t have to suffer getting boo’d at any point, that really would have been embarrassing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here