Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Maybe not in the bank. But we could easily sell a player to raise the funds.

How would weakening the squad to the tune of maybe £30m of oustanding starlet/s have helped? See Brewster at Sheff Utd. Spending doesn't equal goalscorer.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
How would weakening the squad to the tune of maybe £30m of oustanding starlet/s have helped? See Brewster at Sheff Utd. Spending doesn't equal goalscorer.

Is it weakening the squad if we sell from a position group we are well stocked in and then buy in a position we need? Also, obviously spending doesn't equal goalscorer but also not spending on a goalscorer likely = relegation.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can see how strongly you feel. Why, you've voted OUT twice, using both your accounts ???

That's all the evidence I need to take this result to The Supreme Court.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Honestly. Posts like this remind me why Covid spreads so easily. WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC AND HAVE BEEN SINCE MARCH. NO FANS, NO GAZILLIONAIRE OWNER, NO EXCESS INCOME, DOING THE RIGHT THING AND PAYING STAFF WITH NO GOVERNMENT SUPPORT . Do you honestly expect Barber to to say anything else? Do you honestly think we have millions to blow on the type of forwards who could make a real difference?

Dia was only a few million in the summer, now it will be a bidding war to sign him The recruitment team obviously selected him as a target :shrug:

Indy

Apr 19, 2012
I am still in, but could be persuaded if there was an alternative that appealed. Struggling for viable alternatives at the moment.
Do we go for a random foreign coach or an experienced steady the ship but won’t be entertaining alternative.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
He's a journalist not a fan-boy last time I checked.

Yes, and his job is entirely based on us (the Albion).

Naturally he’d prefer us to stay in the Premier League as it’s better for his job, bigger profile, bigger games.

I’m not knocking it, I’d be exactly the same. Just pointing out people should be aware of a bias view.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Naturally he’d prefer us to stay in the Premier League as it’s better for his job, bigger profile, bigger games.

I’m not knocking it, I’d be exactly the same. Just pointing out people should be aware of a bias view.

Some of your posts are written like a PR spokesperson.

I noticed it a couple of other times and dismissed it thinking that I was overthinking stuff but you did it again in the above post where you felt the need to clarify who " Us " related to.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

So what’s his bias ? We all want Brighton to stay in the PL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here