• Out

Votes: 80 20.9%
  • Fence

Votes: 71 18.6%

• Total voters

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Pathetic line up. Again same problems, this is not pretty, attractive football to watch. It is garbage. Sooner we get rid of this clown, the better. Throw the insults at me all you like, that's my opinion, and I don't give a shit what you say, [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION]

I believe you suffer from 'problems' so I will refrain from entering into any dialogue.
Seek some help - really:)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I wonder how much of him still being in a job is the 5 year deal they gave him, that’s a sizeable pay out

Very very little - compo would have been limited. He is still in the job because Bloom has faith in the manager

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
My opinion is that Potter seemed to go with a substandard team today to focus on the Wolves game which he seems to think is more winnable. That's a gamble. I'd wait to see if he wins that gamble. If he does, he wins more time.(and the only way he shows that it was worth the substandard team is if we beat Wolves). If not, then the pressure on him is huge.
I'm convinced that Bloom/ Ashworth will want to give him every chance but ultimately results are what count and we just don't look like winning games.
I think that last season we caught a few teams by surprise with our new style but now teams know how to play against us and more often than not get the result they want.
What is a problem is that Potter is Ashworth's man/ decision so if Bloom decides it's not working, where does that leave Ashworth?
I expect Tony will be having a few words with Ashworth, getting his views of the situation, asking what support Potter needs plus asking about a contingency plan. I'd also expect Ashworth could be on the receiving end of some strong challenges by Bloom. I'd expect there is a lot of management time being spent making sure that we are well prepared for the second half of the season and I hope that's a recruitment plan as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports