Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Rumours that they want Mason Mount, Mateo Kovacic, Cesar Azpilicueta, Christian Pulisic, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Ruben Loftus-Cheek gone in the summer.
Would you take any of them?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Why, we owe them no more thanks than any other club that beat Cardiff that season . If you look at the final table it shows that we got more points than them over the course of the season . Our destiny was always in our own hands.
I reckon that striker Sala dying in the plane crash had a bigger impact on Cardiff going down rather than us.

No guarantees he'd have scored the goals to keep them up but would likely have given them a big boost.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Rumours that they want Mason Mount, Mateo Kovacic, Cesar Azpilicueta, Christian Pulisic, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Ruben Loftus-Cheek gone in the summer.
Would you take any of them?
You can ask that question of players being released by any Champions League sides.
It's an irrelevant question if their wages would break your clubs financial structure.

Each of the players you have listed are likely to be on higher wages than Brighton's best paid player, so the answer is no, I wouldn't take any of them and wreck the harmony and financial health of the club.
If money wasn't a factor, I would consider Mason Mount to sit on the bench as a possible future Pascal Gross replacement.

You can leave the other transfers for West Ham, Villa, Everton and Palace to make yet more expensive mistakes.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You can ask that question of players being released by any Champions League sides.
It's an irrelevant question if their wages would break your clubs financial structure.

Each of the players you have listed are likely to be on higher wages than Brighton's best paid player, so the answer is no, I wouldn't take any of them and wreck the harmony and financial health of the club.
If money wasn't a factor, I would consider Mason Mount to sit on the bench as a possible future Pascal Gross replacement.

You can leave the other transfers for West Ham, Villa, Everton and Palace to make yet more expensive mistakes.
Veltman and Lallana both came from Champions League sides.

Maybe some of them want to stay and the area... and not play for Palace.

Think the squad will get one or two established additions in the summer.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not both sad endings? Which one was the happy one then?
I would suggest that Poyet wasn't that unhappy as he'd already indicated he thought the club had reached their ceiling and I'm guessing he made the comment because he thougth his ceiling was higher!!!

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
This is cringe...

It’s so sad. He has sold himself/his soul to the devil. In all his time here he didn’t (need to) resort to that.

He’s clearly labelled Chelsea fans as a fan base that needs to be spoken to it that way. I bet his kids are proud!

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
It's the way he looks around, I made a funny hahahaha
awkward david GIF by britbox

Eh, what?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Cringe worthy is an under statement. All that emotional intelligence, the 'glow up' and he feels the need to resort to the F bomb to get onside with the fans. Embarrassing and indicative of someone who is still nervous despite the upturn in form.
I sussed out that idiot out years ago, whilst all the constant arse licking was going on he never seemed genuine to me. It didn’t take long for him to start believing he was better than BHA FC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here