Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Good riddance to him. His heart was never in Brighton and it would be wonderful to see him flop at Chelsea. He deserves nothing less.
I’m sure you will appreciate a few snapshots 🤷‍♂️

Potter ‘living the easy life’ at Brighton

83E366D8-8BDE-44AA-AA5A-E3760695A9EA.jpeg

Potter after 4 months at Chelsea

9E75AF2D-1816-40B7-A49C-5382EDBD7706.jpeg

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
They are taking the long term strategy seriously I see, 95M on Mudryk simply because he is the player of the moment and another club wanted h8m. Sounds a bit like Cucu. What's the betting he flops as well

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
They are taking the long term strategy seriously I see, 95M on Mudryk simply because he is the player of the moment and another club wanted h8m. Sounds a bit like Cucu. What's the betting he flops as well
De Zerbi has recently said in his press conference that he sees Mudryk as a future Ballon D'or winner.
That's a very big claim. He must be good.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
De Zerbi has recently said in his press conference that he sees Mudryk as a future Ballon D'or winner.
That's a very big claim. He must be good.
Probably said that so Chelski spunk all their transfer funds on him and then cannot afford Caciedo or Mac Allister.
Canny man our De Zerbi

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
With Brighton's Twitter mentioning that yesterday was the last game for the club doctor, does anyone know if he has also been poached by Chelsea?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm watching Chelsea v Palace on a stream and the first 20 mins have been dominated by Palace. It's seems only a matter of time before Chelsea concede, they look clueless.
At least at Fulham they created a few decent chances.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Palace looking the better side so far. When Chelsea have possession they just don't look a threat at all, palace have had a few decent attacks.
Cracking save from the palace keeper as I say that.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I so feel for GP. I don’t want him back now, for obvious reasons, but it’s horrible watching him all at sea. He’s a coach that needs time, and he hasn’t got any.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here