Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So Chelsea lose to Fulham and we have a new dilemma. Do we want Palace to lose, or spank Chelsea and see the once great Graham struggling for survival ???!!!

Oh happy days..
If Chelsea draw with Fulham, then regardless of the Palace v Chelsea result, we would move into 6th if we beat Liverpool.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
A Fulham draw suits us better and still comes with a side order of schadenfreude. A palarse win is technically the best result except who could in their heart of hearts really be happy with that?

Two draws please GP.

Miss you x

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230111_193358_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230111_193358_Facebook.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 56

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Of all the games shown since GP took over, I've only missed 4 full games plus another 4 first/second halfs and this includes all the (streamed/televised) friendlies and so on. Struggle to think that over 10% have seen more, could be wrong though.

The quotes are not exact word-by-word quotes but I've seen those exact opinions stated here.

So your quotes are not actually quotes?

There is a certain amount of your own interpretation involved. I think we are seeing the problem here. You have created a straw man arguments from your interpretation of what someone has said and applied that to all of us.

No wonder your arguments are so confused.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Job is safe = means won't be sacked within a week or two. "Safe job" does not exist in a PL club.
Results must improve = if they keep winning 1 in 8, he'll be sacked. Everyone understands that.
If Chelsea lose tomorrow just remember - I survived the Turin world cup semi final in Italia '90, Warwickshire beating Sussex in the dark at Lord's in 1993 and Frank Bruno losing before he'd entered the ring in Vegas 96 against Tyson - best wishes and stay strong.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So your quotes are not actually quotes?

There is a certain amount of your own interpretation involved. I think we are seeing the problem here. You have created a straw man arguments from your interpretation of what someone has said and applied that to all of us.

No wonder your arguments are so confused.
Nope. That's a weird intepretation of what I've said.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Nope. That's a weird intepretation of what I've said.
I don't think there is anything but a weird interpretation of what you have said. Because what you have said is weird.

I'm sorry but it comes across as one of two things. Either you are arguing with the mythical quote makers that didn't actually make the quotes because you did. Or you are passionately defending Potter against anyone that suggests he is anything less than a genius and can only be compared favourably to our new manager who we have no business liking or getting behind.

Feel free to make your point more succinctly if you like.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Wasn't behind a paywall when I looked at it, but I think the telegraph does tend to paywall their articles eventually.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Wasn't behind a paywall when I looked at it, but I think the telegraph does tend to paywall their articles eventually.

If you approach the article from google, you tend to get a free pass around the paywall.

Should be the top item here:

chelsea save our season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here