Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
So apparently the next player is a 75 million bid for caicedo

That would be over 500 million spent in 2 windows and bids going in for a rb still.

Has FFP just completely given up? Or are they still inside it somehow.

The wage bill must be massive.

I imagine there will be a fire sale in the summer.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
1-0 Chelsea

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If you're a professional football team and you can't beat a side with Ayew up front and Tomkins at the back then I'm sorry but you deserve all the pelters coming your way.
+ Will Hughes.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Don’t like to see this. Obviously I want him to fail due to sour grapes over how we left us, but I have no actual person malice towards the man. It’s a very unflattering picture…
I shouldn't believe everything you see.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Attachments

• IMG-20230112-WA0011.jpeg
    IMG-20230112-WA0011.jpeg
    685 KB · Views: 80

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Think he'll have a long nice vacation once Chelsea sack him. Not a lot of managers are constantly in charge of a team for 12 years straight, there's usually a sacking or two along the way and some months to recover and take a breath.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Don’t like to see this. Obviously I want him to fail due to sour grapes over how we left us, but I have no actual person malice towards the man. It’s a very unflattering picture…
It's kind of where I am.
Obviously it's a very public job but this guy has a wife and kids who will also be affected by this social media stuff.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
With Brighton's Twitter mentioning that yesterday was the last game for the club doctor, does anyone know if he has also been poached by Chelsea?
I don't know, but note that is your first post on NSC.

Welcome to the Albion looney bin!

UTA

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

It’s funny isn’t it. They’re not ‘getting around’ anything, 2 years ago they made a £35M profit, they do well selling players more so than any other top 6 club so makes sense.

I’m not sure why 3 or 4 year contracts were a thing so not surprised a non football person has come in and bucked the trend to their advantage, but anyone can do it. In fact I wish we had / would with some of our key players

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here