Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter In or Out

Potter in or Our?

• Total voters

Disciple

Dec 27, 2020
The Potter Outers "Yeah, it was a decent performance. Yeah, it was a spirited comeback in the 2nd half. Yeah the players showed character, and fight, something I've previously accused Potter of not getting out of them. Yeah we scored 3 goals, including from set pieces.... BUt HE PicKeD DNA BUrN. Potter OUT"

You really cannot argue in good faith or engage on what others identify, can you?

Our set pieces are awful, our team was set up with a slow and ponderous style where we improved when we DIDN'T PLAY POTTERBALL! He changed the system to further expose Burn as a LB and took away March as his support to put him on the right wing.

That you debase yourself rather than recognise that there are points for both in and out makes you small and pathetic.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I think half time was the turning point today.

Points to be had this month against the Phillipsless Leeds and Fulham. A win from one of these two & Potter will be almost out the woods.

Ooh, I didn’t realise Phillips was missing our game, forgot they were still in the cup.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I don’t think we need a left back / LWB I thought March played well again and his delivery has much improved, dangerous even

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m probably Solly March’s biggest fan on this site so I definitely don’t want to replace him and if we’re playing a back 3, he is a brilliant wing back.

But we need a back up when he’s injured and signing a left back will also give us the option to change to a back 4 or push Solly forward when needed and I don’t think Bernardo is good enough.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
How much of the first and separately, the second half performance do you put down to Potter?

Subs were forced. I don't think anyone would have done differently?

To my mind, Potter dictates the start, the players dictated the second half as much as the manager.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
How much of the first and separately, the second half performance do you put down to Potter?

I definitely would not have moved March over to the right; asking for trouble IMO.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

All of it, I think 90% of Albion fans saw a stuffing coming at half time!

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Please Mr potter can we take the 2nd half approach for the rest of the season- I’d rather go down seeing us play like that

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Potter made the correct decision to take off Bissouma, Connolly injury forced him to put on Zeqiri, who helped create the penalty that changed the match. Lallana was also a good substitution. Overall Potter had a good game, Burn had a bit of a nightmare. We need Lamptey back ASAP.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

To my mind, Potter dictates the start, the players dictated the second half as much as the manager.
No doubt about it the early pen changed the game.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Mainly clueless and never sees anything that goes on as he admits in every post game interview. Grow some balls chap and start standing up for us. The ref made a complete shite decision say that just like others do. Show some ****ing passion. Show anger not just contempt, which he does when questioned on his decisions.

The them and us mentality is a winning mentality.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
There was me thinking football was about winning football games. Using what you have your disposal in terms of players and budget to achieve results. Plenty of managers (Palace and Burnley for example) extract the most out of their teams.
Revolutionising the we play is utter rubbish - there’s nothing special or different about the we play.

it it very different from hughton's approach; 0-2 cardiff?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here