Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter In or Out

Potter in or Our?

• Total voters

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I have been 'in' all along, but if he hadn't taken Dan Burn off I may have been persuaded to swing to out.

But, in.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Out. Can't vot

Pathetic.

You are the poster who stopped going to the Amex because of Hughton’s dull and defensive football.

YOU SAID YOU DON’T CARE IF WE GET RELEGATED AS LONG AS WE PLAY ATTRACTIVE FOOTBALL AND CREATE CHANCES. TIME AFTER TIME YOU SAID THIS.

Hypocrite ! The worst type of fan.

Do one!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
It’s In because TB is having faith but my patience is wearing thin with Potters ongoing support for Burn, exacerbated today by bizarrely putting Trossard in-front of him for part of this match when up against Traore. And White in mid. But on the half glass full i am hoping he went ape at half time and effected the result

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Pathetic.

You are the poster who stopped going to the Amex because of Hughton’s dull and defensive football.

YOU SAID YOU DON’T CARE IF WE GET RELEGATED AS LONG AS WE PLAY ATTRACTIVE FOOTBALL AND CREATE CHANCES. TIME AFTER TIME YOU SAID THIS.

Do one!

Some people like being controversial it makes them feel cool behind their key board

Anya1000

Apr 14, 2019
Pathetic.

Do one!

Well it's looking that way ! But Potter should stay irrespective need to give him a chance... It is harder than you think

drummerboy10

Apr 18, 2012
In.

He's doing everything right.

Players are letting him down - through no fault of their own, they're just not good enough.

Another decent performance tonight, aside from Burn. Deserved point.

Do you feel Potter is getting the best out of the players?
Do you feel Potter was right in putting Burn against Traore?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
In.

Players are letting him down - through no fault of their own, they're just not good enough.

Apart from picking Dan Burn against what he would have know is one of the leagues quickest players?

Inept.

Disciple

Dec 27, 2020
In.

Did someone else pick Burn to start today? I thought the manager picked the team. Guess that's a contradiction to "doing everything right"

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m all over the place. At half time, for the very first time, an out. Now in.

Potter now needs to cut out the nonsense, he’s had 20 months to get his head around our squad:

- Burn is a CB, he cannot cope with pacey widemen.
- White is a defender.
- Get his act together on our defensive set up in open play and at set pieces.
- Play in form midfielders.

It’s over to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here