Votes: 205 96.2%
  • He should go now?

Votes: 8 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Strange, the only mutterings I heard yesterday were that before the sending off we were in charge of the game, and the red card cost us the three points, but still played well when down to 10. Absolutely zero discussion on Potter's position.

Who are the two idiots that have voted to sack Potter now

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A failed distraction, from bitch fighting over The Gravity Whore’s failure to turn up @ Smellhurst yesterday.

3F076172-0BE2-495E-A49D-5600C995119B.png

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
With such a poor start to the season, and a point or so out of the relegation zone, there quite a few mutterings yesterday about just how long potter should get.

At least you're consistent. Most of your previous posts wanted our previous manager out.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
With such a poor start to the season, and a point or so out of the relegation zone, there quite a few mutterings yesterday about just how long potter should get.

IF, the football gods are particularly unkind , and we did happen to go down , wed be straight back up ,
Unlike our local rivals , who would struggle to stay in the championship, and probably need to call the Receivers, again UTA !

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I'm not going to dignify this daft poll with a vote.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Best football I've seen from the Albion since Poyet in the 3rd division. Bearing in mind the standard we are now playing at this is the best ever.

He's doing a fantastic job. Loving the way we play and results will start coming in.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brace yourself for a week of this stuff, school half term innit

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
is [MENTION=16026]Palace[/MENTION] FinderGeneral on his holibobs?
Post #9.

Sadly he's just a finder, he doesn't have the power to ban. I think this should be changed. Just give him the banning hammer to wield as he sees fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here