Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter In or Out ( if these threads piss you off, do yourself a favour and don’t open it)

Potter In or Out

• Total voters

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well said West. Unfortunately I fear your patient response is falling on death ears.

There’s no long term or nuance with some of these guys. It’s literally “we ain’t won enough at home, Porter out”.

How any Brighton fan cannot be thrilled with the team this manager is building and the way we play is beyond me.

I'm full of optimism for the current TB/DA/GP project, for several reasons.

WBA losing last night was another nice piece of the (relative) jigsaw, making 2021/22 EPL football more likely for us.

I can understand many NSC'ers such as [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] being up and down about it all, no fan enjoys weeks and months rarely winning, I'm like that myself - lows were being rubbish against ten men Blades, the second half versus WBA and first half versus Wolves. But we're so much better since in every facet.

The bizarre part is the little rump of fans palpaby hoping that we lose games, to get their hate figure of GP sacked. "There's nowt so queer as folk".

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I don't have to justify my Potter out opinion and accusations of not being a Brighton supporter because of so. I first went in 76 and that does not justify anything either. My opinion is Potter out for whatever my reasons may be. I really don't have to explain.

[emoji1787] Come on Figgis! Let’s be having you!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I'd be a hypocrite to change my opinion based on one good performance. As I have consistently noted, my vote is always a sad 'out' and based upon long term results. Tonight, we got a result but too often this season we have been unable to fashion the performances we need.

As I have also said in every vote, I so want it to go right for GP and once we've beaten more teams and discovered that finishing I look forward to being wrong about voting Out.

PS taking nothing away from the team tonight. A 100% great result.

[emoji1787]

Iovan The Sweeper

May 16, 2016
The results are now matching the improved performances. This is what it feels like when it's all clicked. A truly superb performance, and what a job Potter had done in such a short time. Overhauling the playing style, the personnel, reducing the average age of the squad, improving the players, not spending a fortune - and never once being in the bottom 3 either.

To go to Anfield believing we can win, rather than going there hoping to avoid a hiding, just says it all really.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
[emoji1787]

Your point being?

I’ve already said that I could not vote out based on tonight’s performance and made clear that earlier concerns are being rectified.

Nobody likes a little schoolboy sifting through select past posts to make a point. You must be a very insecure individual.

The points that many made a few games ago were perfectly justifiable. We have turned a corner I think and I am certainly big enough to admit that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here