Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter IN or OUT - 10 January poll

Potter IN or OUT

• Total voters

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Probably. With almost everything else being in a depressive slump then the focus is more on the albion.

The argument that most Potter supporters use is 'long-term project and 'quality of football' and that is exactly what excited me this time last year. In the end it wasn't that bad a season last time. But while all these things are what we'd like, the paramount objective must be to stay in the league. And a team that wins one game in the league at home during a whole year and only two games anywhere between now and 16 games is in trouble.

If w ego down and keep Potter some people might think that's ok. Normally perhaps. But we are in pandemic and everyone is financially suffering. Going down will be an utter financial disaster for this club (and paying Potter's compensation if he gets sacked might be a bit costly too but not as much I think)

I'm torn but I can understand both sides. If he stays and we stay up I'll be happier than anyone but if eh stays and we go down I'll be wondering how people didn't see it coming. It has never been true that a club is too good to go down.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Are you actually a Brighton supporter to agree with such twaddle.

Who the **** are you mate?

Someone who's not deluded like you MATE!

Just clueless & entitled. Well done?

You have no idea. As I say Deluded. Moderator lol you complete tool.

At least I can read...

You can't do F### all mate.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning didn't they? Do you need a warm milk and blanket? :tantrum:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Man City - we are all expecting a defeat.

Leeds - hoping for a point

Fulham - fail to win that if we don’t get 3 points from either the other two - Potter will be a dead man walking
And this is what the manager/coach or whatever he’s meant to be has done to us. A point off a newly promoted side who leak goals left right and centre to ball playing sides should be a win for us (apparently that’s why we hired Potter). WBA snatched a point off City no doubt we will roll over with our bellies up.

Fulham I dread to think.

Hardly inspires confidence does our Graham, Arsenal at home was the game that cemented my thoughts this guy is proper shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here