Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not as bitter towards Potter as most on here but I'm very much enjoying Chelsea fans going into meltdown. For that rerason alone I hope that Potter doesn't get sacked and continues doing pretty shit with them.
I don't think anyone is bitter.
I think we're all enjoying the ride while being happy with the upgrade.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Apparently without TTs early season points they'd be fourth from bottom. They must be way down on the form table. It's staggering he is still there.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Chelsea 0 Southampton 1

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Will be quite surprised if he's not sacked over the weekend.
Doesn't make sense that Boehly is happy to spend half a billion in Jan, but not spend on a 'proven' top Prem-Euro manager.

I believe Potters 'no dickheads-policy' at Brighton was essentially 'I don't have the skills or experience to deal with big players/ego's in the team'.
Now his Chelsea team are full of them and he doesn't know how to best coach them.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Will be quite surprised if he's not sacked over the weekend.
Doesn't make sense that Boehly is happy to spend half a billion in Jan, but not spend on a 'proven' top Prem-Euro manager.

I believe Potters 'no dickheads-policy' at Brighton was essentially 'I don't have the skills or experience to deal with big players/ego's in the team'.
Now his Chelsea team are full of them and he doesn't know how to best coach them.
He has made some strange decisions needs goals bins PA bins a top class midfielder who now plays for the league leaders.

Last edited:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Quoted from Football365.com after the latest performance and loss.
There is something grimly funny about Graham Potter finally making the leap from Brighton, a lovely and vibrant football team that infamously couldn’t find a way to score any goals, and ended up at this Chelsea, who can’t find a way to score any goals and are neither lovely nor vibrant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here