Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So who's gonna be the first to not notice the OP before getting titsy about another GPott fred. 🤣

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Neither here nor there on this.

Managers, players come and go but fans are forever. He had little choice in leaving when Chelsea knocked on the door to refuse would probably have done his career prospects greater damage.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The King is dead. Long live il Re.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I'm indifferent about him, so voted that way. Part of me though wants him to succeed as a Chelsea supporting colleague has said from day one that 'Potter my have been good enough for you, but he's not good enough for Chelsea' and I'd quite like to see the smug prick eat his words.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm indifferent about him, so voted that way. Part of me though wants him to succeed as a Chelsea supporting colleague has said from day one that 'Potter my have been good enough for you, but he's not good enough for Chelsea' and I'd quite like to see the smug prick eat his words.
This - apart from the Chelsea fan bit.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Fail please. Although I rate him. I am, somewhat disappointingly, finding small shreds of pity for him as he looks so lost and alone on the touchline. There must be a part of him, the honest part, which must in the small quiet hours of the morning, admit to himself that he's made a terrible terrible mistake.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I want THEM to fail, if he’s in charge at the time that’s now a bonus. Horrid club, horrid fans.
I’m totally with you on this - I want Chelsea FC to implode and if that happens with GP in charge then so be it. I want karma and for us to finish above them this season.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Don’t want him to fail. If he does it’ll be his last chance with a top six club and it’ll be over before he has the opportunity to really show what he can do.
It was a natural progression from us but at the wrong time and to the wrong club. That was his choice but it’s difficult to bear a grudge considering the place he got us to.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Fail from me at Chelsea. Wish him to then succeed at his next club, unless It's them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He will not have failed at a personal level.
He will not have to work again and be set up for life, job done.
Hmmmm.
Can't help thinking that's not his motivation, this is hurting him badly and will hurt even more if he goes onto to fail at West Ham as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here