Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter and the ‘Together’ ethos

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
No problem calling out Hughton , he had a difficult season last year to say the least and there’s lots of factors to explain that - but arguing the players didn’t perform because of his pre match press conference or because he didn’t say “we” enough !! And that Potter is somehow different in that regard (clue: he isn’t ) is frankly ludicrous.

I'd give up if I were you.
Some of our fans our so pathetic they will use anything to criticise Ch - whether it is true or not doesn't seem to matter to them

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Some of our fans our so pathetic they will use anything to criticise Ch - whether it is true or not doesn't seem to matter to them

Some of our fans are so pathetic they will rather predict relegation in order just to promote CH.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Whilst others predict relegation because CH has gone and have no faith in the chairman and Potter, deciding to write him off before a ball is kicked. Bad as each other imo.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Some of our fans are so pathetic they will rather predict relegation in order just to promote CH.

Ha . Not sure any of our fans are pathetic. Its just a message board. No need for that. . But if people on here come out with a straight face such oddities like Chris Hughton never used to say the word "We" when referring to the Albion (really ? ) or what he said in pre-match press conferences actually made a difference to our performances (really ? ), or that Locadia was photographed smiling so he must now be "transformed" (really ?) or that the CH had the entire squad "shackled" (really ? ) then i'll boringly call it out given all the time i've got on my hands not being able to get to sleep at night.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Ha . Not sure any of our fans are pathetic. Its just a message board. No need for that. . But if people on here come out with a straight face such oddities like Chris Hughton never used to say the word "We" when referring to the Albion (really ? ) or what he said in pre-match press conferences actually made a difference to our performances (really ? ), or that Locadia was photographed smiling so he must now be "transformed" (really ?) or that the CH had the entire squad "shackled" (really ? ) then i'll boringly call it out given all the time i've got on my hands not being able to get to sleep at night.

cos you think potter will take us down?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Don't take it up with me I was just regurgitating Kneon's drivel.
Perhaps he's of the opinion that something he wrote on one thread has no bearing on anything he writes on another.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The thrills of insomnia but fair play.

Ugh....nasty. Feel for you as it’s incredibly frustrating and debilitating. Sure you know but the ‘no screen’ thing can be a real contributor so watching multiple video clips whilst trying to get to sleep may not be the best idea (possibly countered by the fact that if they were repeated CH press conferences then that’s potentially better than counting sheep ? [emoji23][emoji23])

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Don't take it up with me I was just regurgitating Kneon's drivel.
Perhaps he's of the opinion that something he wrote on one thread has no bearing on anything he writes on another.

Not at all.
I stand by everything I've said.
Been following Albion for decades and this is the least enthusiastic about a season I have ever felt.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Or because they think we will get relegated.
Can predict top 6 finish if it would make you happier but it wouldn't be what I think will happen

I'll hazard a guess you'd be in the 12th to 17th club with CH still in charge.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not at all.
I stand by everything I've said.
Been following Albion for decades and this is the least enthusiastic about a season I have ever felt.

Wow the ultimate:-

GO BIG OR GO HOME, comment.

In all the decades prior to this season you have never, NEVER EVER, felt less enthusiastic than you do now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here