Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] POTS

It has to be multiple choice, doesn't it ?

• Big Bob

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Jason

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Lewis

Votes: 46 22.1%
  • Levi

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Adam

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Pervis

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • Joel

Votes: 11 5.3%
  • Solly

Votes: 120 57.7%
  • Ali

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Pascal

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • Karou

Votes: 85 40.9%
  • Moises

Votes: 86 41.3%
  • Danny

• Julio

• Evan

Votes: 7 3.4%

• Total voters

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Solly. For the cast iron fact that he’ll still be with us next season. Getting fed up selling our POTS in the summer.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Couldn't call it at the moment, next 10 games will decide it.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Pascal for me - plays different positions and is consistently good in all of them. Just pips Moises

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I voted Lewis, Mitoma and Ali Mac, could easily have voted more. Mitoma has defined our season, has goals and assists a plenty, has burst onto the scene, one of the players of the season in terms of the Premier League. He’s been electric. Solly best season ever in the stripes, the list goes on and on. Caicedo, Veltman, Gross and I’ve not even mentioned Estupinan. Amazing! UTA!

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I can’t call it, and because of this, I can’t look past Dunk.

Heartbeat of the team, defends superbly and has some how upped his game when going forward. Some of his pings across the field are sublime.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
So tight to call this and has many have already said, Moises, Karou, Solly and Pervis are all particularly deserving. But I went for Moises based on who I feel leaves the biggest hole in our team if he was unavailable, and it has to be him.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
I REALLY want to give it to Solly but i genuinely dont think it can go to anyone other than Caicedo

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Solly is my current POTS.

But I genuinely believe that we have a number of season defining games remaining.

Man Utd FA Cup
Man Utd EPL
Arsenal EPL
Newcastle EPL
Man City EPL
Aston Villa EPL

There are players like Ferguson and Ali Mac who’ve not been mentioned that much whom, if they smash these games, could still grab the POTS.

Last edited:

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
can only narrow it down to 5 Dunk, March, Moises, Mitoma and Pervis. such a tough one this season if pushed I'd like it to go to one of our own so would probably pick March for his improvement

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I do hope the players know how highly they're rated by the fans. It will end up being a Kaoru landslide when this is a public vote, which isn't totally unjust, but probably isn't reflective of the opinion of the actual fan base.

Hopefully there is a better way of doing it this time as Ben White winning over Bissouma was criminal.

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
reall difficult to choose. Sally probably edges it over Lewi as it is over the full season. Pascal is one who is under the radar. His versatility gives us so many options. Moises would have Ben there but for his strop. Alexis misses out because by winning the World Cup he missed the Arsenal game - where is his loyalt!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Solly I think. The perfect, steady professional who’s really delivered since RDZ filled him with confidence. Could be any one of the regulars really. Caicedo is a monster and arguably the best midfielder that will ever pass through but his January paddy takes the shine off his season, otherwise he’d walk it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here