Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

POTG at derby?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Derby sent an initial allocation of 1,500 , the away end can hold 4,100 and it will be POTG. For those going without tickets , it might be an idea to take ID proving you're an Albion fan as Chesterfield are playing away and their "top boys" have been known to mingle with the visiting fans at Pride Park.

Chesterfield have "top boys" :ohmy:

Would that be the ones we owned at Withdean and away? I don't think I will be too worried! :smile:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Seiously tempted! Missed my football fix having been in America for two weeks. Flight lands 8:35am tomorrow morning!

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Derby sent an initial allocation of 1,500 , the away end can hold 4,100 and it will be POTG. For those going without tickets , it might be an idea to take ID proving you're an Albion fan as Chesterfield are playing away and their "top boys" have been known to mingle with the visiting fans at Pride Park.

Yes Heard they have a taxi booked ! FFS Chesterfield

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
If you're not wearing colours there is always the off chance of being stopped by OB. If you've got nothing to hide some ID could mean getting into the ground and if not getting turned away.

So if wearing colours, it should be fine (ID - Passport, driving licence...doesnt have to be a season ticket, as I dont have one.....)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here