Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Potential new signing arriving at gatwick!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Classic NSC ... Some saying a la liga player is not good enough.... Hilarious stuff.

Just think this player was facing real and barca last season and could be lining up against Rochdale on Saturday ... Can't see it somehow !

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Classic NSC ... Some saying a la liga player is not good enough.... Hilarious stuff.

Just think this player was facing real and barca last season and could be lining up against Rochdale on Saturday ... Can't see it somehow !

Just what i was thinking.
"is this guy better than what we've got" :lolol:
In fact what i thought of when I found out who it was is Lee Carsley, similar age, both released and play in the same position, both in their top respective leagues (last year).

Hills

Feb 2, 2009
I've just spoken to my mate, he has confirmed that person he picked up is the man in the picture on page 4. Trying to get more info.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I've just spoken to my mate, he has confirmed that person he picked up is the man in the picture on page 4. Trying to get more info.

If it's true then well played (and presumably good news unless his legs have gone after 54 games last season)
If it's not true people are going to run to the Hills so I'd better run for your life.

OK, who's changed wiki? The username seems to be into B&HA, wrestling and Gay Times going by his history.
Wiki: On August 12, 2010, Camacho signed a one year deal with English side Brighton and Hove Albion.

Last edited:

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
So sue me, I've been doing other things with my day.

I have now read the rest of the thread. It wouldn't be the first time that the Argus have referred to me as Mr N Elephant... just saying.

Sorry pal ..youve totally lost me now. Think youve mistaken me for someone who gives a f*** .
And as for the Argus bollocks..well, i really dont know what your going on about.

go and annoy someone else

Hills

Feb 2, 2009
Nothing to do with me I can assure you. Got one final bit of info, apparently he only speaks broken English but he did say his wife will be joining him soon.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
So assuming that this is not all bullshit - what time would he have to be registered by in order to feature tomorrow?

International clearance?

Dont know, but it seemed to take a while for Kish and the Argies. However im very hopeful Gus will have someone else coming in today, and presume that can be anywhen before later this afternoon (5 ish), as with Casper last week. No inside knowledge, just a feeling Gus will have a new face in before tomorrow.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think it's TRUE - seems ver plausable to me. I could find out if he was at training today if anyone's that interested...?

Yes please... and thank you...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here