Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Potential dilemma of hideous proportions...

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Lending them a car? Are you sure that this chancer that your niece in law is getting hitched to is a millionaire? I'd investigate further; if it turns out he's a pathological liar the wedding's off, and your wife's folks are eternally grateful.

Yeah, but it's the niece's parents organising/paying for the wedding and they're tight, hence...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I advised Mrs Hut we would not go on holiday till the 29th, she took it well

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Just planning diary with football contingencies.

There's a possibility we could wind up at Wembley on 28th May, in a game starting at 5.00pm.

My wife's niece gets married at 1.00pm that day, in Dorchester, been in our diary for a year, we're even lending them a car as their going-away vehicle.

Potentially feck and double feck!

Would I

1. Try to break up the relationship?

2. Hire a helicopter?

3. Throw a sickie and be forever parted from two beloved treasures?

You go down with a virus a few days before the wedding and are advised to steer clear of family because it is contagious. You do the decent thing and move out for a few days to save your wife and family catching it.
Then a few nights pampering yourself and indulging in a few scoops ending with the match at Wembley.
The return home suitably hungover and looking a bit worse for wear will be attributed to your illness......so looked after and waited on when you get home.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Just planning diary with football contingencies.

There's a possibility we could wind up at Wembley on 28th May, in a game starting at 5.00pm.

My wife's niece gets married at 1.00pm that day, in Dorchester, been in our diary for a year, we're even lending them a car as their going-away vehicle.

Potentially feck and double feck!

Would I

1. Try to break up the relationship?

2. Hire a helicopter?

3. Throw a sickie and be forever parted from two beloved treasures?

We will be automatically promoted by then surely, ???

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
why are you asking nsc? which would you rather attend? that's what you should do. if you're pussywhipped enough to do what's expected of you rather than what you want to do then no amount of advice from this site is going to change that. but if you really want advice, here goes: it's your wife's niece for christ's sake and you're lending them your car - you've done enough, go to the ****ing football. pussy.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
why are you asking nsc? which would you rather attend? that's what you should do. if you're pussywhipped enough to do what's expected of you rather than what you want to do then no amount of advice from this site is going to change that. but if you really want advice, here goes: it's your wife's niece for christ's sake and you're lending them your car - you've done enough, go to the ****ing football. pussy.

Is it time for your medication JB?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

Nail. On. Head. Grow some.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Got my 'wife to be' up and out of bed on our Wedding Day at about 2.30am in order to get a cab to a hotel with a TV to watch England v Denmark in the World Cup.

Football has a place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here