Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Posters who sign their 'name' at the bottom of their posts.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The same people have massively long e-mail signatures telling everyone lucky enough to get an e-mail from them about all of their qualifications and job titles.

If they are complete wankers then they will even add a pithy tagline or quotation.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Dear All,

I'm ever so confused,

Sincerely
Nibble G. C. S. E.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I guess it's my turn now.

Much Love,
SweatyMexican

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Dearest NSC,

I've never really got it, it strikes me as the forum equivalent of Paul Ince telling people to call him 'The Guv'nor'. If you're worth noticing/remembering then people will, trying to encourage it will work just not in the way you want...probably.

Kindest regards,

GFH

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Who Cares?

If people want to sign off in their own style, that's up to them. Good luck to them.

And if you don't like it, tough.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Who Cares?

If people want to sign off in their own style, that's up to them. Good luck to them.

And if you don't like it, tough.

Dear Davidinsouthampton

It was only meant as a light hearted thread.

Best wishes

W.C.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Dear Davidinsouthampton

It was only meant as a light hearted thread.

Best wishes

W.C.

Dear W.C.

Mt Response was Very Much Tongue in Cheek.

Although on re-reading it, I could have made that more obvious,

Yours somewhat repentant,

DavidinsouthamptonwholostyesterdaytoSwansea0-1.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I have travelled many miles, witnessed tragedy and beauty in equal measure. Long ago and worlds apart up in the distance I saw a ship in flames, sails and flag torn asunder, I wandered to the sea, I heard the waves amongst the screams of men, the music within the movement of the water captivated and transcended the mortal ebb and flow. In silence I turned, adorned in raiment's of crystal pretension, reflecting the futility of one and all. Tears welled in my eyes, turned black as the gloaming faded with the day, I chose to do nothing, chose to lend no hand to help, was my soul worth more than theirs? doubtless no. My life is my own as in my name, it serves as a reminder to me of where I have been and why my heart remains so utterly full of woe. I am born to die, when or where time will only tell, until then I carry on down this wooded road amongst the broken stones and distant slopes of serpent infested scree... born to die yes; yet to live as Kosh and so when I end my tales I always sign my name... as a reminder to me of my multitude of faults, sins, omissions and bitter regrets.

For it is all too easy to forget, and thus I never will...

Kosh

Fair enough!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here