Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post your thoughts...

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Got to take the rough with the smooth, such is the life of a supporter. I can understand the frustrations but as we've all got no idea what's going on in the background (not that we should) and next to no influence in that area (again, not that we should) it's just time to roll with the punches. Better times be ahead.

Indeed. We've had four good years: League one promotion, the first season at the Amex (I'll never forget the emotion of the Doncaster game) and two play-off seasons. Whilst the club have now raised our expectations along with their prices there must always be 'bad' seasons. It's all relative, and whilst I'm certainly not one of those who says "but we used to be a third division team playing in a shithole and now look at us!" it can never be a case of 'onward and upward' every season.

(Mind you I'm not a STH, in fact I'm a very fairweather fan. The fact I might not go much this season because the team's shit just means I'll save money!)

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Still got a bigger squad than last seasons 4th favourites for relegation Burnley FC.

25/26,000 Brighton fans at home, should give Brighton a thirteenth man, as well as a twelfth man.

The club have sold 3,000 of us. Bozza knows who. The names should be on Twitter today. Allegedly, of course, and subject to medicals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here