Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post the time you stop watching England, here.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've seen a lot worse than this.

Watch if you want or ignore it, but all this 'showing off' about how much you don't care, is ludicrous. (Not you Gullflyinghigh)

Spot on. It's embarrassing and childish.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It's no worse than going to a gig, or watching a film. England wages go to charity.
I just like watching football, & make no apology for that. I always want us to win, even in a friendly.

I agree to some extent. I think people are rewarded too much for something that, might provide great joy, but are they really worth that money?

It's a very short career BoF, maybe they enjoy it for a few years as they climb though the leagues and it seems that every year or two their pay doubles or trebles but, try to remember that eventually the money and fame dries up and they are out of a job. Well, unless thay can buy a newsagents or help out with a Plumber.

I'd be more sympathetic if the players ended up on the bread line due to their philanthropic activities. There is nothing stopping them getting a job when they hit 35 or so and working towards that.

This quasi-rant probably does come across as jealousy and I realise there are many people making millions from the common man/woman, but I find it hard to raise a cheer for them.

We are, also, distinctly lacking in a player who will sweat, blood or tear. Possibly something to do with the referees and rules.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Not a bad 2nd half performance at all really.
Massive room for improvement but better than I thought it may be.
Hello we have scored again.
Thought we may loose 2-0 TBH

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Thought it was a decent outing. Firmly thought we would lose tonight.

Wiltshire was pony. But apart from that we played well. Delph didnt look too put of place either.

Welbeck took both goals well and glad we got a tough 3 points.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The full 95 for me.

I bet the fellas sat in front of me still think England won 1-0 :lol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I didn't start watching. Does that count?

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Watched it all. I felt I should after the long car journey from Hastings to Basel. Cracking trip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here