Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Post Office Scandal -

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
They can't find him - no-one seems to know where he is.
Which, given that their entire business is based on knowing people’s addresses, is pretty poor…

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Odds that she'll get off on the grounds that complete incompetence isn't a crime? :(
Why not, Boris Johnson has

Yes, my point entirely. Although suspect Boris is a bad example; his detractors like to think he's thick but he is intelligent enough to play along with this and fool them with his Boris dim-but-nice ha-ha jolly good persona.

I am interested to know, when you actually voted for Johnson to lead the British Government for the next 5 years were you aware that you were voting for a total incompetent, or were you one who was fooled by his Boris dim-but-nice ha-ha jolly good persona ???

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I am interested to know, when you actually voted for Johnson to lead the British Government for the next 5 years were you aware that you were voting for a total incompetent, or were you one who was fooled by his Boris dim-but-nice ha-ha jolly good persona ???
Neither.

Reactions: cjd

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Think you’re just highlighting the general feeling and anger at those responsible for this horrendous case.
I think the immense pressure she is now under and the thought of whether she could handle jail must pray on her mind

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Good, I hope she hasn't had a good night's sleep for 10 years. Innocent errors, accidents, stupidity or incompetence are sometimes understandable. However, I would allege she knew what she was doing and she's just bullshitting now. Quite different.
I think the immense pressure she is now under and the thought of whether she could handle jail must pray on her mind

abc

Jan 6, 2007

Ummmm…. I didn’t vote for him

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ummmm…. I didn’t vote for him

No, I'm fully aware you didn't, in the post I quoted you simply pointed out that Johnson was incompetent :thumbsup:

@GT49er very publicly and proudly told NSC how he had voted for Johnson. I wondered why, given that he has since in the last few hours on this thread agreed that Johnson is completely incompetent and that people were fooled by his "Boris dim-but-nice ha-ha jolly good persona".

I simply asked which of his two observations were the reason behind his vote for Johnson :shrug:

Last edited:
Reactions: abc

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Okay, maybe a bit over the top. I apologise.
IMHO it’s much more satisfying to watch her get her comeuppance and have her reputation shredded in the courts

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No, I'm fully aware you didn't, in the post I quoted you simply pointed out that Johnson was incompetent :thumbsup:

@GT49er very publicly and proudly told NSC how he had voted for Johnson. I wondered why, given that he has since in the last few hours on this thread agreed that Johnson is completely incompetent and that people were fooled by his "Boris dim-but-nice ha-ha jolly good persona".

I simply asked which of his two observations were the reason behind his vote for Johnson :shrug:
'Neither' was my last word on the subject. Your presumptions that I had done this, agreed with that, and probably thought the other are all false. I realise, of course, that such assumptions fit with your ideas of how the world should be.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
'Neither' was my last word on the subject. Your presumptions that I had done this, agreed with that, and probably thought the other are all false. I realise, of course, that such assumptions fit with your ideas of how the world should be.

I would imagine Neither may well have been your last word, because it avoids you explaining whether you knew you were voting for someone completely incompetent or whether you "were fooled by his Boris dim-but-nice ha-ha jolly good persona".

Your words, not mine :dunce:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

My guess is Corbyn. Understandable.

All a long time ago now, though...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You didn't fancy Corbyn? You were not alone. And a vote for most of the minor parties in most constituencies was a wasted vote. So, QED. I assume.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
My guess is Corbyn. Understandable.

All a long time ago now, though...

Sorry H, you're miles out.

If you'd made loads of posts saying one thing and now claim the complete opposite, you know I'd call you out too :wink:

I'm thinking of changing my strap line to "Caller out of Bullshit' in honour of our old friend 'Bringer of Truth' :lolol:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Mike Young Head of PO IT rubished this report. Why has he not appeared at the enquiry ?

Think you’re just highlighting the general feeling and anger at those responsible for this horrendous case.
Speaking as someone who experienced a large financial loss at the hands of The Royal Mail, some years ago and just preceding the ' postmasters scandal ' I know exactly how they feel. The arrogance of a public funded body who effectively dared a group of us to take them to court, with the threat that their pockets were a lot deeper than ours.
It was a painful time for me and distresses me to see how others have suffered at the hands of people who thought they were untouchable and could ride roughshod over people's lives.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I would imagine Neither may well have been your last word, because it avoids you explaining whether you knew you were voting for someone completely incompetent or whether you "were fooled by his Boris dim-but-nice ha-ha jolly good persona".

Your words, not mine :dunce:
Your assumptions, not mine. And I certainly don't owe you an explanation. Now go and play with your agenda...........................................and by the way, 'neither' means that I don't subscribe to either of your binary choices. Difficult one for you to get your head round, that?

.............and OK, if you want to be a smart arse (and you usually do), then 'neither' didn't eventually turn out to be my last word. But it's certainly all that you'll get from me.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here