Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post-match Trains - What's the Problem?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Am I right in recalling that some people reckoned it would take 4-6 HOURS to clear the fans by train after matches?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The problem for me, as someone who walks back towards moulsecoomb, is the fact people either think they can sneak to the head of the queue, or are confused by the "lewes trains to the right, brighton trains to the left" announcements and end up walking the wrong side of the barrier, causing those trying to walk to the bridge car park/moulsecoomb often have to fight a tide of people walking back up to join the back of the queue.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Good point! Seems a large signpost where the barrier begins wouldn't go amiss.

Or maybe someone employed to sing helpful directions into a megaphone: "Go left right left go pick up the step..."
Or somesuch.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Be slightly better when the platform alterations are finished so getting 8 coaches on the platform and easier to make sure all 8 coaches are used and full
Sorry to bounce this old post, but what is actually happening with this extension issue?.... or is it dead and buried?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Crikey, are they??... you know I hadn't even noticed it starting,.... Harveys has a lot to answer for I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here