Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post-match trains back to Brighton Station...

HASSOCKS-BHA

Jun 11, 2012
What's the longest anyone has had to wait for a post-match train back to Brighton Station?

I need to change my usual mode of transport on Sat for the Middlesbrough game but with 2 adults and 3 kids I'm not sure if getting the train back is the best option.

I don't mind a reasonable wait but the queues often look huge and never seem to move.

Is it easier than it looks?

Why join a queue?

Hang around a concourse until 5.30pm and just walk down the hill and get on a train. The kids might enjoy visiting one of the other stands and taking a look at some pictures they haven't seen.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
On Saturdays I've never had to wait more than 20 mins. However, having 2 kids I know that 20 mins can be an eternity. I'd agree with Lord B, stop behind for a look at another stand. My best trips back have been after a couple of cheeky pints.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
On Saturdays I've never had to wait more than 20 mins. However, having 2 kids I know that 20 mins can be an eternity. I'd agree with Lord B, stop behind for a look at another stand. My best trips back have been after a couple of cheeky pints.
cheeky pints are the way forward :thumbsup:

HASSOCKS-BHA

Jun 11, 2012
A cheeky pint and then a sneeky look around the ground it is then.

Good advice, cheers...!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here