Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post-match party in the East concourse again tomorrow

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Bosh. Andy Mac is brilliant. Just wish this was at Haunt or C2 later tonight, they could charge a fiver and give proceeds to AITC or summink, and we wouldn't all be steaming mid-afternoon. They should do this every week, no more half-hearted attempts. Andy Mac, Midfield General, Format, Rarekind/Hinesy, Krafty and that...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone got any Vera's?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great so far the boys are dancing to Ska

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Great so far the boys are dancing to Ska

I gave up after chatting with you and hanging around for another 15 minutes....why they couldn't start it after the "lap of dishonour" I don't know. Shambles.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It was good until some tit decided to start on the fancy dress Watford fans having a dance

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
For the record, it was excellent.

Hats off to the club. The whole "Amex experience" thing could not have been better today.

Before the game Moshe Jnr got to bowl at Sid the Shark, throw sponges at Guy Butters, and play tennis with Greg Rudsedski.

After the game we had a lovely time in and outside East Stand Lower. In between his game of football with a bunch of other kids he had magic photos with Calde, Bruno, Stocko, Greer and CMS. Then we moved inside and had a great laugh with the disco,

Only needed COG or Dale Stephens to find the net and it would have been a perfect day.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It was good until some tit decided to start on the fancy dress Watford fans having a dance

The issue was when Fulham scored against Middlesbrough while loads were dancing to one step beyond. The Watford lads in celebration were chucking drinks everywhere, including the decks, and one or two got upset at getting soaked. The stewards had everything under control fairly quickly.

Jan 30, 2008
the issue was when fulham scored against middlesbrough while loads were dancing to one step beyond. The watford lads in celebration were chucking drinks everywhere, including the decks, and one or two got upset at getting soaked. The stewards had everything under control fairly quickly.
could have been worse :nono:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
for the record, it was excellent.

Hats off to the club. The whole "amex experience" thing could not have been better today.

Before the game moshe jnr got to bowl at sid the shark, throw sponges at guy butters, and play tennis with greg rudsedski.

After the game we had a lovely time in and outside east stand lower. In between his game of football with a bunch of other kids he had magic photos with calde, bruno, stocko, greer and cms. Then we moved inside and had a great laugh with the disco,

only needed cog or dale stephens to find the net and it would have been a perfect day.
shame so many ****ed off home then :lolol:
regards
DR

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
For the record, it was excellent.

Hats off to the club. The whole "Amex experience" thing could not have been better today.

Before the game Moshe Jnr got to bowl at Sid the Shark, throw sponges at Guy Butters, and play tennis with Greg Rudsedski.

After the game we had a lovely time in and outside East Stand Lower. In between his game of football with a bunch of other kids he had magic photos with Calde, Bruno, Stocko, Greer and CMS. Then we moved inside and had a great laugh with the disco,

Only needed COG or Dale Stephens to find the net and it would have been a perfect day.

Couldn't you just take him to Butlins ?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Couldn't you just take him to Butlins ?
Why would I do that when "The Amex" is a hundred times better?

Your "comedy" on here is all very good but you are fighting an unwinnable battle trying to belittle the quality of the family day out at The Amex. If you want some sort of spit and sawdust 70s throwback then you are not going to get it.

As I said, all we need are a few Albion goals to make perfect days...

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Why would I do that when "The Amex" is a hundred times better?

Your "comedy" on here is all very good but you are fighting an unwinnable battle trying to belittle the quality of the family day out at The Amex. If you want some sort of spit and sawdust 70s throwback then you are not going to get it.

As I said, all we need are a few Albion goals to make perfect days...

That's everything that's wrong with football these days, kids should go because they want to see the match not because there is some idiot dressed as a pirate

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I gave up after chatting with you and hanging around for another 15 minutes....why they couldn't start it after the "lap of dishonour" I don't know. Shambles.

Because there were a few Watford idiots outside and the stewards were waiting for them to disperse.

Hardly a shambles.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That's everything that's wrong with football these days, kids should go because they want to see the match not because there is some idiot dressed as a pirate

Where had he said his kids don't want to see the match, or have lesser interest in watching the match?

He is absolutely spot on. The effort made by the club to make the whole day as attractive as possible should be commended by all.

If you have no interest in it, you don't have to see it or be involved in it. Because of the way my day went today, I missed all the pre-match and post-match festivities and, for us, it was just a football game - nothing more, nothing less.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here