Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post match misery guts.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Our injury list is starting to hit us big time now, it can't be denied. We don't have the back up to freshen up the team for a game. It is hitting us hard now. And we still have a busy Christmas period ahead and Wilson looked out on his feet at 88 mins. And he is a youngster!! I would possibly suggest that our tank is running very low right now.

Good points there, I wasn't happy to see yet another player go off injured.
I keep thinking back to this afternoons match to find something positive about our performance, but I'm struggling.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not depressed at all. I miss the euphoria of winning and the frustration of a draw, but at least our loss was to a decent team. Also we are seriously struggling with injuries to important players.
We are in a handy position, get some injured players back in for selection, and one or two dynamics signed in Jan and I'm confident we'll push on.
A bit disappointed with Murphy....zero input. I had high hopes for him on signing, but he'll need to improve. Certainly not up to Prem standard.

I'm just thinking, shoe ins for the team sheet... Bong, March, Rosenior, Lua Lua, and good team players, Dunk, Baldock. We are missing all these options and it is bloody hard to keep up a level.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I feel the opposite, for some reason I do not feel down or disappointed at all. Not sure why but just feel very proud of what we have achieved this season.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I posted on here at the start of the season, if you are above Boro in May you'll be Champions.
I've seen nothing to change my mind

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not happy at all! Not really the defeat but the manner,i thought we were shocking tbh!

There is no doubt about it we were bossed today ..but it's a pity you haven't had much to say of a positive nature when we went 20 unbeaten...you know you can give a little praise now n then ...Happy Christmas

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here