• OUT

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • Shake it all about...(fence)

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This poll had to be done :rolleyes: but no-one (especially the twisted and bitter Magoo outers ;) ) are going to change their minds after one game :wave:

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
one win against a poor side dosn't change the fact he still not a good manager

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
DAMANCLAY said:
You have changed your tune! What do you think of MM now?

Still think last season he should of gone.Last season was some of the worst shite ever.But hey its a new season know ans like any fan I am happy if we win

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
One thing is certain that on this board you have 3 types

1)MM must stay
2)MM must go
and the 3rd type if we lose he goes if he wins he stays.

Hence the turn around in the poll today

D

Deleted member 2719

Icy Gull said:
This poll had to be done :rolleyes: but no-one (especially the twisted and bitter Magoo outers ;) ) are going to change their minds after one game :wave:

Good win and MM played a balanced side today.

But why did he re- sub CKR?

:shrug:

Like i said no one will be more please than me if we can push for promotion under MM and save on compensation but most games should be tight in this div and it will be up to the manager to turn draws into wins and losses into draws.

I expect to see no thumpings either way or the manager is over or under performing.

So lets see if he can do it.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Whats wrong with over-performing? I think the re-subbing of CKR is irrelevant to anything TBH.

He was offered his last 14 months contract to be paid up so we have the money to do it. He's here cos he is the best manager for the job. Nothing more,nothing less.

D

Deleted member 2719

DAMANCLAY said:
Whats wrong with over-performing? I think the re-subbing of CKR is irrelevant to anything TBH.

He was offered his last 14 months contract to be paid up so we have the money to do it. He's here cos he is the best manager for the job. Nothing more,nothing less.

What i am saying is if we thump (3 goals difference a game) half a dozen sides this year then i think that the manager has performed well but if we lose half a dozen by the same he has been poor as squad wise i feel we are in the top 8 in the div.
The manager can make the difference with tactics and subs.

As for the contract i would not like to see us waste the money on paying him out although on his past performance he deserved to go IMO.

D

Deleted member 2719

The re-sub or CKR You could look at as a poor way to motivate the man.

Lets see if it works.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Mouldy Boots said:
What i am saying is if we thump (3 goals difference a game) half a dozen sides this year then i think that the manager has performed well but if we lose half a dozen by the same he has been poor as squad wise i feel we are in the top 8 in the div.
The manager can make the difference with tactics and subs.

As for the contract i would not like to see us waste the money on paying him out although on his past performance he deserved to go IMO.

I still fail to see the problem with over-performing. I also think we should be top 8 this year and anything under about 10th and i will start calling for MM's head aswell.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Mouldy Boots said:
The re-sub or CKR You could look at as a poor way to motivate the man.

Lets see if it works.

I do see where your coming from but im sure it was just to waste another 30 seconds. I feel he should have picked another player but not sure it really matters.

D

Deleted member 2719

DAMANCLAY said:
I still fail to see the problem with over-performing. I also think we should be top 8 this year and anything under about 10th and i will start calling for MM's head aswell.

I was not suggesting there was a problem with over performing i was saying he would be doing a good job to get these sort of results out of this squad.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
DAMANCLAY said:
I do see where your coming from but im sure it was just to waste another 30 seconds. I feel he should have picked another player but not sure it really matters.

CKR as the only forward in a team playing defensively would be the logical time wasting sub a couple of minutes from the end. I know MM is accused of bizarre subsitutions but he was hardly going to sub a defender or a midfielder. If CKR got the hump about it I suggest it's his problem not McGhee's, team game and all that. CKR is hardly a gut busting defender or midfielder and it did sound like it was all hands to the pump in the last few mins.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
and another thing... how can McGhee "out" be neck and neck with McGhee "in" after we have lost and because we won "in" is now polling double the "out" vote? Are people really that fickle that they change their minds depending on the most recent result?:ohmy:

Last edited:

Mouldy Boots said:
Good win and MM played a balanced side today.

But why did he re- sub CKR?

:shrug:
You're having whinge about a subbing in injury time that ran down the clock a bit? Couldn't you find anything else down there at the bottom of the barrel? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here