Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Post just one Cheesy Pop song that is a guilty pleasure

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I met Chesney in the Boy London shop in Brighton. he was alright actually.

Shit song though.

Thankfully it was his one and only.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Cheesey Whanks is an anagram of Chesney Hawkes, and unfortunately, he had a couple of other singles.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Is this classed as cheesy? Don't care, it gets turned up loud whenever it's on the radio.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

This song always makes me laugh when I hear it. I remember back in the day when Friday and Saturday nights in my world would be spent in the local pub, which had a video jukebox (how old does THAT make me feel? :lol: ).

Every single night, without fail, some bloke- I'm assuming it was a bloke- would put this video on, and I am going to take a confident punt that it was less to do with the quality of the recording and more to do with the fact that her nipples bounce out of that bikini at least five times during the course of the video.

This song always makes me laugh when I hear it. I remember back in the day when Friday and Saturday nights in my world would be spent in the local pub, which had a video jukebox (how old does THAT make me feel? :lol: ).

Every single night, without fail, some bloke- I'm assuming it was a bloke- would put this video on, and I am going to take a confident punt that it was less to do with the quality of the recording and more to do with the fact that her nipples bounce out of that bikini at least five times during the course of the video.

......I will check and let you know if you have counted correctly :drool::mad:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
......I will check and let you know if you have counted correctly :drool::mad:

Enormously generous of you to do that to save the rest of NSC having to do it :thumbsup: Please let me know if my memory serves me correctly.

Meanwhile, I am going to go with this beauty (no breasts as far as I know: just pure pop trash).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Really? I hadn't noticed. I posted the vid becaue it's a smashing tune.

:mad:

OK, I confess, fair cop. I'll come quietly. Bang to rights. Etc. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here