Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

post card in the post

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think I read that season ticket sales were pretty level for the first three years at the Amex, with a slight year on year increase in casual fans, but ST sales decreased by around ten per cent for the coming season. This might indicate 2250 non-renewers, which is a fair whack to make up...

We shall see if they come on a match by match basis. Before Withdean, I never had a season ticket because there was never a need, and it was a lot of money to stump up in one go. I have paid on the gate for matches for donkeys years.
Even if we 'only' have 20,000 season ticket holders, that still puts us near the top of the division in sales. Now we have the extra seats and don't sell out every match, then those who have shift patterns, or live a distance away, will be reverting back to match sales rather than a season ticket.

Jan 30, 2008
I think I read that season ticket sales were pretty level for the first three years at the Amex, with a slight year on year increase in casual fans, but ST sales decreased by around ten per cent for the coming season. This might indicate 2250 non-renewers, which is a fair whack to make up...
don't think they're going to make them up under the current circumstances , they've looked at their data base and sent out a second bunch of begging letters , i reckon most of those that have given up will NOT renew again, MIGHT BE WRONG BUT MY GUT FEELING IS THEY WILL NOT,as you say quite a bit to re coup on casual ticket sales, lets wait and see.
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here