Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Ah. The Hand in Hand. First saw my ex wife in there. :kiss::hammer::down:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Indeed its an old mans pub, had the teletext on with the horse racing results coming through when I was in there last year!

It smells of stale dog too. I always want to go in more often and gaze longingly at the weird pub sign from the seats outside the Freemasons when I'm sat there with the missus and assorted poseurs on a Friday/Saturday night. My missus hates it (Bow Street Runner).

The Freemasons does a great pint of cloudy cider whose name escapes me. I'm spoilt for choice when it comes to decent pubs near Furze Hill.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Bit of an old photo. Is that your local then Tay. :safeway

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
is that the seafield? why ever go in there when the sussex is so near?

Yes it is The Seafield. I went in there when I first moved here. I tried out all the local pubs at least once and was mainly disappointed. The Seafield is defo the worst though. Probably one of the most depressing pubs I've been in period.

I like the characters in The Neptune. I go to The Forager but the rest are poor. The Alibi has potential but it is always empty.

D

Deleted User X18H

Yes it is The Seafield. I went in there when I first moved here. I tried out all the local pubs at least once and was mainly disappointed. The Seafield is defo the worst though. Probably one of the most depressing pubs I've been in period.

I like the characters in The Neptune. I go to The Forager but the rest are poor. The Alibi has potential but it is always empty.

What about The Connaught?

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.

It's not that bad I've been there a few times, more for people into horse racing boozer. A lot of my family work and drink there.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I do most of my drinking in here, though. :wink:

7622b4dcd7046f2778c6a61ac5a50aa8.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports