Post a picture of your local...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Yes he does. He exudes this 'tough guy' persona but I would think he is a big softy in reality..eh Paulie

:ohmy:

Sorry, he IS a taxi driver?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Here's mine. Awful place. Went in there when I first moved here and there was a 'fight' caused by a pissed woman (sitting with 4 bags of shopping) falling over and her male companion taking offense when another male helped her up.

About 6 months back I saw the landlord carried out strapped to a stretcher and into the back of an ambulance. Only last week I saw the aftermath of another punch up: three 40 something geez with outdoor faces (one with blood on) standing in the doorway whilst a forth staggered around looking dazed outside.

Shame as the building has great potential.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Here's mine. Awful place. Went in there when I first moved here and there was a 'fight' caused by a pissed woman (sitting with 4 bags of shopping) falling over and her male companion taking offense when another male helped her up.

About 6 months back I saw the landlord carried out strapped to a stretcher and into the back of an ambulance. Only last week I saw the aftermath of another punch up: three 40 something geez with outdoor faces (one with blood on) standing in the doorway whilst a forth staggered around looking dazed outside.

Shame as the building has great potential.

Here it is

Attachments

• images-3.jpeg
    images-3.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 375

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Cheers Foul Old Ron, The Eagle, spot on!

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Not my local, but my favourite (and smallest) pub in B & H, the Queensbury Arms, better known as The Hole in The Wall pub. Larry Olivier used to swally there. No puff jokes please.

QueensburyArms3.jpg

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Not my local, but my favourite (and smallest) pub in B & H, the Queensbury Arms, better known as The Hole in The Wall pub. Larry Olivier used to swally there. No puff jokes please.

QueensburyArms3.jpg

Wonderful picture of Pauline Fowler on the wall as well.
Had an argument with the barman after a few too many over the fact that I didn't think it was the smallest pub in Brighton.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
e8a9ff919c1f7863548bbc1581f454ef.jpg

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I would have thought the Hand in Hand in Kemp Town would run the Hole in the Wall close for title of smallest Brighton & Hove pub. I haven't had a pint in the former for ages, too far to walk to.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Just off Western Road, down a side street beside the Freemasons. it's a bit cooky in there to say the least

Indeed its an old mans pub, had the teletext on with the horse racing results coming through when I was in there last year!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports