Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible free transfers

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Thanks for all these lovely comments, as mentioned some free agents are worth signing. I think Rachubka is a better option than Ankergren hence the thread, sorry if you disagree but I thought that was the idea of a forum for people to share ideas and comments

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Obvious exceptions like Bruno, David Lopez, Vicente

If we go up we need to improve the squad, not add an equivalent standard of players. The above, plus Bridcutt, kuzcsak, bridge (if we can keep him), Orlandi, Ulloa, are a great start to a premiership squad. However we need to get better players than them to create a squad which will stay in the premiership.

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
I would hope we don't go for anyone who's been released. Especially if we go up. Anyone getting released at Prem standard are either on too high wages, past it, not good enough, or all of the above. There are some obviously exceptions and I'm sure Bridcutt will be mentioned but I would have thought we'll be spending money on transfer fees rather than doing a QPR and raiding the big clubs left overs.

So you wouldn't want Bridge or Upson on a free then?
Add Kuszczak to the list of exceptions too.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Thanks for all these lovely comments, as mentioned some free agents are worth signing. I think Rachubka is a better option than Ankergren hence the thread, sorry if you disagree but I thought that was the idea of a forum for people to share ideas and comments

you are mistaken. nsc is the place where you ask reasonable questions and then get shot down in flames.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I would hope we don't go for anyone who's been released. Especially if we go up. Anyone getting released at Prem standard are either on too high wages, past it, not good enough, or all of the above. There are some obviously exceptions and I'm sure Bridcutt will be mentioned but I would have thought we'll be spending money on transfer fees rather than doing a QPR and raiding the big clubs left overs.

So much facepalm :facepalm:

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Espanyol verdu, he would be a great signing attacking mid and great on the wings. Seen him a couple of times this season, really liked his style.

Los Che

Sep 4, 2011
Verdu from Espanyol is very good player. Can't believe he is out of contract and no one signed him yet.

edit:hmmm...telepathy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here