possible bright side if cullip leaves

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
you would think mcghee would agree to this unless he gets the money and the money we would be looking at getting should be able to get 3 or 4 div one players which in the long run could turn out better.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Fret not, DC will NOT leave The Albion and IF he does....It will be a far greater loss than when Bobby went imho:nono:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
C1 BHA said:
Fret not, DC will NOT leave The Albion and IF he does....It will be a far greater loss than when Bobby went imho:nono:
agreed :clap2: cullip give 100 % to every game

he would be sorely missed

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
cannot see were the money for 3 or 4 players comes from.
dodgy knees and only 1 year on contract???

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Well, don't sell then??
He is under contract to us for another year.
Or has Dick already signed the deal?????

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Tony Le Mesmer said:
Or has Dick already signed the deal?????

I think we could all hazard a guess at the answer to that question although it pains me to say so.

:(

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
graz126 said:
cannot see were the money for 3 or 4 players comes from.
dodgy knees and only 1 year on contract???
i have to agree if we sell him we are gonna get next to nothing for him!

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Cullip's not just a player, he's an inspirational captain. Someone special who we should keep at all costs. The moment at the changeover during extra time of the playoff semi-final when he called the team together when heads were dropping and "rallied the troops" as it were, was a classic example of a great captain. He brought out that bit extra from the players that other captains wouldn't have been able to.
I don't think he'll go anywhere anyway. :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Rumour and speculation

Offer him a good contract first, then if he doesn't sign then sell to whoever. He might be the best player the club has had for years, but would you risk him doing what Muzzy Izzet did to Leicester and we get f*** all.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Problem being, I would love to say no-one is irreplacable, but as per previous posts we would get next to nothing for the great man so due to that and our financial position....Is he replacable??

I think not...:nono:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Cullip wont leave, he loves it at the Albion, but if he does I blame you donuts for voting for Butters as player of the season.....the ultimate kick in the teeth for Sir Danny in my book.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
saltash seagull said:
i have to agree if we sell him we are gonna get next to nothing for him!

Well why sell him then? If we're going to get next to nothing, let him leave on a Bosman at the end of the year - I know all the 'no player is bigger than our club' crap but without DC, we are going to be a significantly weaker team.

I have worries about Butter's lack of pace at this level, Blackwell is coming back from serious injury and the rest of the lads are too young to marshal and lead the defence...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports